City v Liverpool Post Match

andrewmswift said:
think zaba was burnt out after playing so many in a row. glad to see maicon back, he looked dangerous. thought when he was put through by kun that we had a goal coming
yes, i thought he was going to belt it wiht the outside of his right foot like has done on so many highlight reels. tried to cross it though.

summerseat blue said:
Dribble said:
Jim Tolmie's Underpants said:
You can thank a certain Mr Marwood.
^^^^This^^^^

My father had a saying that went 'It's not the same day that a leaf will fall & turn rotten, even though it's dead it takes time before it looks dead'. And this was us after a disasterous summer transfer window.

I couldn't say the last time we looked so ordinary & to make matters worse, were had the home advantage. I firmly back Mancini, but for the life of me why did we start with both Nastasic & Lescott. Neither played badly, but we needed at least 1 centre-back who could add to the play & bring the ball out of defence.

We should have had Garcia playing alongside either of them, Milner in the middle with Barry & one of Nasri or Tevez starting! I knew we were in trouble as soon as the starting lineup was announced & so it proved to be.

We were crying out for creativity & possession so why the fuck were Kolorov & Maicon brought on ahead of Tevez or Nasri? Why did we buy Sinclair when for £2m more we could have bought Sturridge home & made him pay a pennance for being such an ill-advised knob when he was here?

All our failings with the depth & quality of our squad were cruelly exposed today. But the silver lining from today is that Mancini, Txiki & Soriano will know that a third of our squad will have to be culled this summer & the quality we should have brought in last summer will be acquired this time around.

One summer of Marwood & he royally fucked up the last great chance we're probably going to get to move ahead of the Rags before FFP begins to bite us on the arse. I'm jus fuckin gutted & glad that Chavski & Le Arse seem to be in a worse state that us otherwise we could easily be sweating over Champions League qualification.
just fuck off are your parents italian.
And what if they are?

I dunno what your point is, but I make a point of not arguing with people who have nothing sensible to say & are seemingly dead from the neck up!

The cookie monster said:
forevermancity said:
The cookie monster said:
Yes swap a manager who is 9 points behind for one who is not far off 20 behind in his league,and way behind 2nd place too
Seems a like a good plan.
Is that how football works in your mind?
No mate he is also a **** :)
who wants a manager is a total fucking wanker . ie mourinho.

bobmcfc said:
Sky having a big love fest over that cheat Sturbridge. You wouldn't even think Sergio had scored the way they went on.

Was it because he was outstanding today and none of our defenders could get the ball off him and he scored a blinder ? Didn't celebrate the goal and all he gets off City fans is "wanker, wanker" chants.

stan bowles said:
bobmcfc said:
Sky having a big love fest over that cheat Sturbridge. You wouldn't even think Sergio had scored the way they went on.

Was it because he was outstanding today and none of our defenders could get the ball off him and he scored a blinder ? Didn't celebrate the goal and all he gets off City fans is "wanker, wanker" chants.
wanker:)

stan bowles said:
bobmcfc said:

He also said in the post match radio interview he will never disrespect the club that gave him his start, even if the fans do boo him...Oh and he did not leave for money!

Did you see that dive in front of the South Stand? The one he was booked for

I didn't abuse him, but I don't like his attitude. He thinks he's a superstar and has always played that way. Sometimes he's brilliant, other times he's rubbish eg Oldham

I think Liverpool would have been more effective with Suarez up front. They lost his dribbling ability playing him so deep. As a team though they played very well. Best team that's come here in the league

The cookie monster said:
scousemanc said:
Just got in from the match and I learned 3 things today:

1. Liverpool are an improving team under Rogers.
2. City are running out of ideas
3. United to win the league, not because they are 9 points ahead, but because they are the better team this season.

On the plus side, this is a transitional season for the new excutive management and they will develop a strategy for the future including player changes in the summer. We can't win the league every year.
Must admit i keep hearing this,and on the way home it was non stop on the radio how much better they are than last year

They have gone out earlier in the f a cup than last season
They have gone out of the league cup earlier than last season
They have less points at this stage than they did last season

Yet they are improving!!!!
That's nothing. I've seen posts on here claiming we're playing as well as we were last season!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.