City v Liverpool Post Match

Dzeko almost permanently disabled......NOT

Am i the only blue screaming at him to get up....ffs he was tackled....he didn't need.....the MAGIC WATER.
So pissed off about attitude there, get up and get on with it, trying too do what....milk injury....defo no free kick comimg,
absolutely pathetic.......Man up Dzeko and blues screaming to get ball put out of play

Tossers clapping Sturridge off who scored against us and they will have been booing Balotelli the other week, get a grip !

citymad said:
The cookie monster said:
Millwallawayveteran1988 said:
Oh come on if you can't see the improvement in them under rogers you aren't looking hard enough. They were the best team today and best team on Wednesday against arsenal and were unlucky not to take 6 points.

They will be top 4 again next season with 2/3 more decent signings.
They can get thrashed at home off villa
Then play us off the park
Unpredictable mate
They wasn't thrashed by Villa. Villa took their chances. Scousers were all over them. I really think Rogers has something special going at Liverpool.
O'k
Like others have said next year is liverpools year :)

andrewmswift said:
think zaba was burnt out after playing so many in a row. glad to see maicon back, he looked dangerous. thought when he was put through by kun that we had a goal coming

Why didn't he shoot? 2 mins of injury time to go and he passes. Crazy.

Liverpool fan here...

Seems we've got a decent fixture on our hands for the foreseable future doesn't it?

Obviously City missed Yaya Toure today, Liverpool deserved the win to be honest and only lost through the brilliance of Aguero with Reina and Skrtel stacking it.

Someone above asked if City were simply poor or if Liverpool were that good they made them appear poor....our lot have been asking that question about a lot of our fixtures and opposition lately.

Onwards and upwards for us. I'm really frustrated with Mancini and City not being able to take it to United as champions this season, title holder's hangover?...Anyway, best of luck to you in catching Ferguson's lot, you'll need it I think.

Re: Dzeko almost permanently disabled......NOT

abhaggis12 said:
Am i the only blue screaming at him to get up....ffs he was tackled....he didn't need.....the MAGIC WATER.
So pissed off about attitude there, get up and get on with it, trying too do what....milk injury....defo no free kick comimg,
absolutely pathetic.......Man up Dzeko and blues screaming to get ball put out of play

no m8

109 were shouting at him to get off his mard arse
what hid did cost us the 1st goal and could have lost us the game and actually soon as the ref got near him he got up what is he thinking it will do acting like a buffoon? 0/10

Re: Dzeko almost permanently disabled......NOT

johnbmcr said:
abhaggis12 said:

no m8

109 were shouting at him to get off his mard arse
what hid did cost us the 1st goal and could have lost us the game and actually soon as the ref got near him he got up what is he thinking it will do acting like a buffoon? 0/10

So someone gets fouled and he cost us the game. If he got up what did you expect him to do

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.