City v Liverpool Post Match

Re: 2 things.....

stavros said:
that are pissing me right off.....

1. When we are chasing the game we make so many silly little needless fouls that slow the game down. Like today I counted 4 or five in the last 5 minutes. No need for it. Plays right into the opposition hand.

2. corners. just hang it in the area and give the big lads a chance of attacking it. If we cant whip it in with accuracy, don't bother. Kolarov.......hang your head in shame.

I agree about the corners. I cannot understand why highly paid professionals cannot thump the ball and get it to land on a pinhead, time after time. How many corners and crosses today got overhit!

Liverpool were far better than City today, it was a point gained they were far better.

Sturridge and Suarez pulled our defence all over the park, their midfield moved up to support.

Too often due to our static and deep midfield. Our strikers came deep for the ball, and had to do it on their own, or Aguero and Dzeko pulled wide and had only one target to aim for in the box.

Been the same for weeks very predictable and too slow all season, optimistically hoping it will change but games running out.

Just got in myself, a below par performance I thought, I have discounted win the Prem this season anyway, it looks to me as the players may have done the same, still an FA cup win and a good 2nd place would still be a very good season, but we really do need step it up a bit

Blue Tooth said:
stan bowles said:
bobmcfc said:
Sky having a big love fest over that cheat Sturbridge. You wouldn't even think Sergio had scored the way they went on.

Was it because he was outstanding today and none of our defenders could get the ball off him and he scored a blinder ? Didn't celebrate the goal and all he gets off City fans is "wanker, wanker" chants.

He also said in the post match radio interview he will never disrespect the club that gave him his start, even if the fans do boo him...Oh and he did not leave for money!

Pretty sure he left because of Hughes.

Dribble said:
Jim Tolmie's Underpants said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:
Fucking awful! League is officially fucking over congratulations City for a pitiful try at retaining it

You can thank a certain Mr Marwood.
^^^^This^^^^

My father had a saying that went 'It's not the same day that a leaf will fall & turn rotten, even though it's dead it takes time before it looks dead'. And this was us after a disasterous summer transfer window.

I couldn't say the last time we looked so ordinary & to make matters worse, were had the home advantage. I firmly back Mancini, but for the life of me why did we start with both Nastasic & Lescott. Neither played badly, but we needed at least 1 centre-back who could add to the play & bring the ball out of defence.

We should have had Garcia playing alongside either of them, Milner in the middle with Barry & one of Nasri or Tevez starting! I knew we were in trouble as soon as the starting lineup was announced & so it proved to be.

We were crying out for creativity & possession so why the fuck were Kolorov & Maicon brought on ahead of Tevez or Nasri? Why did we buy Sinclair when for £2m more we could have bought Sturridge home & made him pay a pennance for being such an ill-advised knob when he was here?

All our failings with the depth & quality of our squad were cruelly exposed today. But the silver lining from today is that Mancini, Txiki & Soriano will know that a third of our squad will have to be culled this summer & the quality we should have brought in last summer will be acquired this time around.

One summer of Marwood & he royally fucked up the last great chance we're probably going to get to move ahead of the Rags before FFP begins to bite us on the arse. I'm jus fuckin gutted & glad that Chavski & Le Arse seem to be in a worse state that us otherwise we could easily be sweating over Champions League qualification.

Garcia would have got skinned by Suarez and Sturridge at CB

Turning circle of an oil tanker

The cookie monster said:
Millwallawayveteran1988 said:
The cookie monster said:
Must admit i keep hearing this,and on the way home it was non stop on the radio how much better they are than last year

They have gone out earlier in the f a cup than last season
They have gone out of the league cup earlier than last season
They have less points at this stage than they did last season

Yet they are improving!!!!

Oh come on if you can't see the improvement in them under rogers you aren't looking hard enough. They were the best team today and best team on Wednesday against arsenal and were unlucky not to take 6 points.

They will be top 4 again next season with 2/3 more decent signings.
They can get thrashed at home off villa
Then play us off the park
Unpredictable mate
They wasn't thrashed by Villa. Villa took their chances. Scousers were all over them. I really think Rogers has something special going at Liverpool.

Liverpool are improving from a very poor start. I've been pointing that out for some time

But it doens't look like they are going to make the 4th spot now. They will lose Suarez in the Summer and possibly Reina and Gerrard will be another year older so long term I am not sure how far they can progress

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.