City v Liverpool Post Match

Demichelis really was a nightmare yesterday. It seems that Mangala is gonna be in the team very soon...

Juan King said:
Can we agree what gear the team is currently playing in?

I have seen some people say we never gout out of first gear, some saying second & some saying third?

How many gears are there & what is top gear?

2nd gear first half. 3rd gear second. We have six gears because we're a performance vehicle. :)

chicagoblues said:
aguero93:20 said:
chicagoblues said:
Nas had a great game.
I thought he was above everyone bar Jovetic. (awaits attacks)
Agreed. Some moan about his interplay with Yaya and Silva claiming it slows the attack but they miss the bigger picture.
That play is the fulcrum of city's attack. I really enjoy watching those three .Its like boxing ...zab zab zab baammm! upper cut and knock out.

When Nasri, Yaya and Silva get it together, they can retain possession with style and purpose; especially when you add Sergio to the mix.

We have good number of supporters that seem to perpetually want to moan about Nasri and Yaya almost as if we win things in spite of them; when the truth is that they are important parts of a crucial combination that makes us the best team in the land.

I thought Nasri took some unecessary stick last week for quietly doing nothing wrong and he played really well last night; although no one is perfect and he seemed to waste possession badly from a City corner that indirectly led to them going and scoring. He has made a good start to the season despite having his preseason hampered by injury.

I wonder how much Brenda enjoyed Rat face twat boy and Pelligrini highlighting that their left hand side was the place to attack. All three goals came down that side and the stats showed that we attacked 23% down their Right, 24% down the middle and a whopping 51% down their left. Manny alluded to the fact he had partnered Sami and Zab up down that side to take advantage.

Re: Dipper Support

Astley Lad said:
Chatted to a couple of lads on the way back into town, decent lads to be fair, both very subdued and non of the usual RAWK type hysteria. It appears most of the sensible ones are just hoping that they can finish top 4 and anything over and above is just a bonus. Neither of them seemed blown away by the signing of Mario, more hopeful than optimistic to be honest.
On the flip side, the ones I spoke to in Wetherspoons said he'll make them title contenders. Hmm.

The champions haven't got out of second gear , don't have a fully fit squad but have been to newcastle and won and beaten the runners up from last year comfortably.

2-0 up we bring on Aguero. 3-0 down they bring on Rickie Lambert......

BluessinceHydeRoad said:
SA16 said:
Demichelis really was a nightmare yesterday. It seems that Mangala is gonna be in the team very soon...

Are you serious??!!

I have enjoyed Martin's improvement since he joined but last night he was poor, so many wrong decisions, but I will watch the game back later, maybe I didn't notice other stuff going on.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.