City v Napoli Post Match Discussion Thread

Great game today City!

You guys are frightening when you are on the attack. I just held my breath everytime Augureo had the ball. We defended very well, but in the end a draw is probably a fair result.

Best of luck against Bayern Sky blue brothers!

just got back

drawa fair result

think if wed have converted earlywe would have seen a different game.
napoli played well.
too open in mid and got over run imo.
lesson learnt hopefully.
5 games left, we will be fine.
MCFC OK

MCC said:
Mr Trebus said:
I'm wondering what Adrian Durham is going to say tomorrow? He'll get all the sad rags emailing him after his City are better than Barca claims.

City will never be as good as Barca whilst they have Messi. Messi is one in a million and why Barca as so fucking good. Anyone with half a brain can see that.
I think you are doing a disservice to the other 10 men in that barca team tbh.

We dominate tomorrow's back pages, rags get a small corner box, hehe. The drawback of being put in a piss easy group I suppose, no glamour ties means less publicity.

MCC said:
Mr Trebus said:
I'm wondering what Adrian Durham is going to say tomorrow? He'll get all the sad rags emailing him after his City are better than Barca claims.

City will never be as good as Barca whilst they have Messi. Messi is one in a million and why Barca as so fucking good. Anyone with half a brain can see that.

That neatly explains why Argentina are the best team in the World.
Barca aren't a one man team.There's a lot more to it than that.

de niro said:
napoli were good but in the main we let them, had the yaya attempt gone in we'd have won it comfortably.

we will beat them over there.

Like any team that's willing to park the bus, it's absolutely crucial to get the first goal. May sound like an obvious statement, but against teams that will come and attack you regardless you'll always be given opportunities. Against a team like Napoli you have to force them to come and have a go, as soon as they do you find all the space they leave behind.

I still can't believe Toure missed from there. Could barely have been an easier chance. We have a thing for the crossbar at the minute it seems.

bert38 said:
loffers said:
bert38 said:
We were far too open for my liking. Yaya cannot play in centre mid in that formation-he simply does not do enough when we dont have the ball. If we are to play with so many attacking players, with full-backs pushing so high up the pitch, we need Barry and DeJong to sit.

Yaya is superb with the ball but lazy without it. Fine when playing as he did last year in front of the midfield 2, but not in this formation.
He was MoM by a country mile , for us anyway. Well played Napoli, well done city for coming back

watch again when we dont have possession. He does not try to get goal side. We cannot play like that against anyone decent.
sorry bert but he was everywhere tonight, if you are saying he should be dropped then that is outrageous , he showed all his experience and class tonight

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.