City v Newcastle post match thread

not much more to add, is there? we were exceptional. i even thought lescott, after a few early shaky moments, was very good.

dzeko was exceptional and all over the pitch, navas is a way more rapid milner with better quality on the ball and delivery (this is not to knock milner, who's a very good player in his own right) and fernanindho.

Fernan-fucking-dinho. What a player. Again, one game, but looked miles better than Paulinho did against an even wanker Palace.

Fantastic start!!

Dzeko and Negredo must feel unlucky not to get on the score sheet. Dzeko was denied by Krul's excellent saves on two occasions. Those were very good strikes by him. MoM well deserved!

Worried ab't Kompany. Hope it's not serious. He got up and walked on his own so might not be very serious.

Fab Zab was absolutely flawless except maybe one challenge.

Should have been 7-0.

Come on CIty!

Great expansive attacking football and I just knew Navas would excite !!!

'Jesus Navas superstar
Faster to 60 than a supercar'

Vrrroooomm!!!!

don't want to get too excited here but have to say the team looked very sharp.

so much speed and talent all over the field it was a joy to watch.

could have put 7 or 8 past them just as easily imo.

a lot of positives all over the field, almost too many to mention.

Aguero looks in fine form though. wasn't expecting 70 minutes like that.

Zab was flying on the right side. Kompany was sharp as ever. Dzeko was very good and deserved a goal. Navas was very good. Fernandinho was good but some errors. Yaya was steady as always. Silva was class as usual.

we will await to see how the team performs away to stiffer competition that will be a real test.

Stupendous......

I agree about the burger smell.... Top tier on the SW corner was like being at a BBQ

City were immense and Mark Trauttmann and family must have been proud to send their Dad off and see that performance immediately afterwards........

Great performance even though Marriner did his best to ruin it.

The new lads were great,quality doesn't need long to adapt but they seem to have outdone themselves! Each has added a dimension we have been lacking the past few seasons and we look so much better for it.

Obviously,centre half cover is now even more of a worry,however,even though our majestic Captain is out for a little while,luck may be on our side as his injury has further highlighted,and heightened,our requirement for reinforcement while we still have the opportunity.

Not a bad performanceme last night,all looked hungry,enthusiastic and keen,i think the new man is a popular figure and one who exudes confidence and authority.

I feel good!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.