City V Norwich Post Match Discussion Thread

What I'd love is for some bitter twat on MOTD to claim that Mario's goal should have been given as a handball to Norwich.

It would cap off a lovely day..

;-)

HorshamBlue said:
:o)))))

_57109218_mancini_031211.jpg

BBC Sport report

wtf is that commentator on about ? what a fooking whopper

City are so predictable and not like the old city, I'm seriously thinking of ripping up my ticket.<br /><br />-- Sat Dec 03, 2011 8:40 pm --<br /><br />
Rammy Blue said:
What I'd love is for some bitter twat on MOTD to claim that Mario's goal should have been given as a handball to Norwich.

;-)
But, but it was handball surely?

Worrying that the scum are only 5pts behind us still, I'll be gutted if they win the league considering how obscenely mediocre they are, but they keep grinding these wins.

Rammy Blue said:

;-)
Even funnier are the "Balotelli is disrespecting Norwich" brigade, who will surely be out in force over the coming hours/days.

I'm finding it increasingly difficult to find the words to talk about City these days. We're head and shoulders the best team in the league. I don't really think we got out of second gear today and still could've scored 8 or 9 goals. Frightening.

Anyone else get annoyed with the amount of people leaving before the game has finished. There were thousands of people who missed the last two goals today.

Millwallawayveteran1988 said:
Why a team like Norwich think they can keep us out for 90 minutes playing for a nil nil draw i dont know. Everton couldnt manage it and they are better and more experienced than Norwich.

I was disappointed in them. They are mid table so today was bonus time for them. They played well at Utd and Liverpool and yet just didnt even try to score in the first 75 minutes.

They actually looked decent when they came at us in the last 15 minutes and should have played this way for the 90. We would have had to be more defensive if they had.

On our performance I think we over did the passing around the box in the first half, played some great stuff in the second and then went to sleep at 80 minutes thinking the game was won. I was very disappointed to see Dzeko trotting back for the corner from which they scored when he should be in the box defending. To me it doesnt matter if you are 1-0 up or 5-0 up you should know your job and you should do it. It didnt surprise me to see him taken off 2 minutes later as Mancini wasnt happy.

Loved Mario's goal and Johnson capped off yet another fine win.

Great performances from Richards Barry and Yaya

They came fucking close to scoring before we did with a break away, I thought they tried hard with limited sucess in the first half but once we scored it was all over bar the final score.

Also I am disappointed (for Joe) at conceeding but a goal difference of better than 2nd and third added together cannot be sniffed at.

I also cannot ever remember seeing so many shots deflected for corners.

5th assist for Micah today, unbelievable really as that means he has more assists in 10 league games this season than his entire career before this season at league level.

i had ballotelli last 4 1 ! was gutted when johnson bagged ! look like scorin every minute nowadays though ! come on villareal lllllllaaaaaadddss

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.