City V Norwich Post Match Discussion Thread

I see that Paul Lambert has said that the scoreline was very flattering. It is amazing how many managers have left The Etihad this season on the end of a right twatting yet every time, we have supposedly been fortunate. Wouldn't it be nice for one of them to just say, "City were very good, we got shat on."

liddellblue said:
Anyone else get annoyed with the amount of people leaving before the game has finished. There were thousands of people who missed the last two goals today.

Never left the match early myself.... Lock the bloody doors I say<br /><br />-- Sat Dec 03, 2011 8:30 pm --<br /><br />
Lancet Fluke said:
I see that Paul Lambert has said that the scoreline was very flattering. It is amazing how many managers have left The Etihad this season on the end of a right twatting yet every time, we have supposedly been fortunate. Wouldn't it be nice for one of them to just say, "City were very good, we got shat on."

I thought he was a decent guy till I heard the post match discussion, fuckin' sweaty sock.....

liddellblue said:
Anyone else get annoyed with the amount of people leaving before the game has finished. There were thousands of people who missed the last two goals today.
More than this, people filing in 15 min after the kick off, drifting out 10 mins before half time, slumping back in again 10mins after second half kick off and all through the match, talk about weak bladders!

Lancet Fluke said:

Serious?

Fuck me, what game was the twat watching?

Lucky it wasn't double figures, and we didn't get out of 2nd gear!

After Agueros goal there was only going to be one outcome. Some fantastic football on display today with Nasri and Yaya at the heart of it. More of the same for the rest of the season please.

hate paul lambert, u were destroyed and we barely even got out of 2nd gear!!

it should be illegal how good we are.

forza mancini

Am i the only one who thought that Barry was fouled in build up to their goal... he was kicked from behind they get it forward and i know it took a while but when ball was crossed in and they scored it shouldnt have been there in 1st place ... we should have had a free kick ... not 1st time we have had players fouled and other team got away with it and went on to score

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.