City v Norwich Post Match Discussion Thread

Best team won on the day. This is a disgrace with the players that we have compared to them.

Today's performance was gutless and spineless. It confirmed that many of our players are incapable of taking us to the next level. We have lots of talent in our team but not enough character and hopefully Pellegrini will resolve this.

bobbyowenquiff said:
Today's performance was gutless and spineless. It confirmed that many of our players are incapable of taking us to the next level. We have lots of talent in our team but not enough character and hopefully Pellegrini will resolve this.

No leader on the field either,love Zab but not as a captain.

stan bowles said:
MaineRoadBlue said:
That non performance by Micah Richards was shameful.

A more overrated player I've not seen for some time. His technique is completely non-existent and the very fact that a person can become a supposed professional at football on the back of nothing but athletic ability says all you need to know why England will never win another World Cup. In short, as a footballer he is pure useless.

Coming back from injury can only be used to justify lack of fitness. What we have with Richards is a void of technique and positional sense.

Today's 2nd goal sees him inexplicably suddenly move away from the back post/corner of the goal area and dart towards the penalty spot being completely unaware that other big lump Grant Holt has been left to tap in.

The 3rd goal though summed up everything about Micah in a nutshell.

Awkward, Clumsy, Unaware and just nowhere remotely near what we need at our club. It wasn't even if the Norwich player who ran from his own half is Lionel Messi, but the way he managed to get Richards to fall over as if his boot laces were tied together was incredible and embarrassing. Oh and Pathetic!

Micah, we've enjoyed having you, but you have been rumbled; you are simply a clumsy shite footballer with a turn of pace!

You're going to be disappointed then - he's just agreed a new 5 year deal with City.

Jesus wept!

Best player on the pitch today...my lad who bagged 2 goals in the half-time mini match!
45 mins either side of that was totally inept.

What if......the trouble was not indifference but incompetence? and what if, at the end of a long hard season, with major ructions at the end, they cant pack up and go home and go on holiday because the club have arranged a tour to the states, has seriously pissed off the squad.
Cue howls of rage, "so-called professionals" etc.
We wont know for a while just what has been going on behind closed doors, just dont understand the difference in performance between Reading and Norwich unless some big has gone on

samharris said:
jauganaut said:
citymad said:
At 30 was it a mistake by the club to off a 4 year deal? I mean if he's knackered at 30 what's he going yo be like at 32 or 33. I think it was bad timing, his agent was making threats at a time the rags were pulling away from us. If that was happening now on the back of these poor performances I wonder if the club would listen to offers. One things for sure he needs a rest followed by a strict
fitness program to get him ready for next season....and a new attitude.

I think the club's hands were tied in my opinion.
If we hadnt offered him a new contract then new investors would have been hedging their bets and it woukd have caused more unrest in the dressing room.
Plus we can't sell him without bringing anyone with a similar profile without negative consequences, we're not quite there as a club yet.
Plus he is still our best player

ffs have you heard yourself..first you slag him then you call him our best player.. youre a fucking WUM

You apparently cant understand that it is possible for our best player to have big flaws.
Your counter argument is even more ridiculous and not to mention immature
I regret starting argument with someone who clearly lacks the basic skills to do it constructively

Mike N said:
stan bowles said:
MaineRoadBlue said:
That non performance by Micah Richards was shameful.

A more overrated player I've not seen for some time. His technique is completely non-existent and the very fact that a person can become a supposed professional at football on the back of nothing but athletic ability says all you need to know why England will never win another World Cup. In short, as a footballer he is pure useless.

Coming back from injury can only be used to justify lack of fitness. What we have with Richards is a void of technique and positional sense.

Today's 2nd goal sees him inexplicably suddenly move away from the back post/corner of the goal area and dart towards the penalty spot being completely unaware that other big lump Grant Holt has been left to tap in.

The 3rd goal though summed up everything about Micah in a nutshell.

Awkward, Clumsy, Unaware and just nowhere remotely near what we need at our club. It wasn't even if the Norwich player who ran from his own half is Lionel Messi, but the way he managed to get Richards to fall over as if his boot laces were tied together was incredible and embarrassing. Oh and Pathetic!

Micah, we've enjoyed having you, but you have been rumbled; you are simply a clumsy shite footballer with a turn of pace!

You're going to be disappointed then - he's just agreed a new 5 year deal with City.

Jesus wept!

Adam Johnson signed a 4 year deal the year before he left...........protection of assets

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.