City v Palace Pre Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
NoahCity said:
Plaything of the gods said:
NoahCity said:
umm, no it doesn't actually.
Yes it does. Like Everton today, for example.
you are forgetting that as good as Everton have been this season, we are a class above them, with better and more attacking players. Everton will finish between 7th and 5th this season, they have had a good run of form and have had some luck with injuries. I'm not saying it is guaranteed we will win all our home games but we have a lot more quality then Everton, not as likely for us to have our home run come to an end.
I'd stake my house on City losing a PL home game between now and the end of eternity. Ergo...

Someone on this thread picked a team with 3 EDS players in it - some of the shite on here is unbelievable.

Still think we need to picks a strong team - expect Clichy, Nastasic, Milner, Garcia and Dzeko to start. But we certainly won't be playing the EDS team lol

blue ranger said:
Someone on this thread picked a team with 3 EDS players in it - some of the shite on here is unbelievable.

Still think we need to picks a strong team - expect Clichy, Nastasic, Milner, Garcia and Dzeko to start. But we certainly won't be playing the EDS team lol

yep. we
need to play the strongest team possible as often as poss.

and yep we have a good collection of dumb nuts

There are no easy win games in the premiership we need a good side out none of this eds we have to win every game go 3 up then take 3 off.

Ducado said:
Marvin said:
If there were an extra 24 hour break, I'd be much more confident, but the 48 hour rest makes it difficult

If we are lucky, Pulis might decide to rest players for their New Years Day game. Utd used to get that benefit all the time

Marvin, normally you are an excellent poster, has your account been hacked we will win this at least 3-0
I'm hoping Pulis played all the cards he had beating Villa away and is resigned to damage limitation at the Etihad. The result will depend on which Dzeko turns up ...........here we go.

I'd defo ring a few changes and look towards Swansea away New Years day.

Hart

Boyata Demichelis Nastasic Clichy

Navas Garcia Fernandinho Milner

Nasri

Dzeko

Don't know how long Demichelis is out but playing Kompany again would be mad. Can't see City losing this but ya never know. Get Guidetti on the bench and give him at least half hour perhaps for Nasri.

City 3 Palace 0

Ducado said:
I really can't believe that anyone has any doubts about this game
It's not doubts, it's just that if we are going to lose at home, our 'typical' tag suggests we will do it to a team like Palace. 'Typical' now only counts for about 0.01% though, if at all, but in a self-mocking sense it's clear why some still have that element of doubt.
There will be no problems with this game, though I don't agree with any kind of meddling with the team. Strongest team possible for all league matches.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.