City v Palace Pre Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
------------Hart------------------

Milner- Kompany- Nastasic- Clichy

------ Rodwell Fernandinho------

Navas------Silva-------Nasri

-----------Negredo-------------

What is evident is the league is so tight at the top that goal difference could decide another championship.lets go out and score another bagfull and cement our goal difference even more

blueinsa said:
We are playing fucking Palace at home with a 100% home record ffs.

We have every right to expect 3 points and a resounding win!

Regardless of the opposition, we should expect to win at home.

Fuck the typical old City mentality and get with what we are becoming as a club!

Like I said earlier some like me cant change habits of a lifetime.

I have a very positive mentality with everything in life which has helped me in business and personal circumstances but the cuts are too deep im afraid when it comes to City.

blueinsa said:

Fuck the typical old City mentality and get with what we are becoming as a club!
Actually, a team can win 50 games on the trot and then lose the next one. Complacency and arrogance are bad traits. Anyway, I hope MP and the team stay grounded and focused. Supporters' rag attitude aside, that's all that really matters.

netnight said:
I need to wait how much time, when Guidetti can play in Premier League ?

12:30 on a Saturday, 15:00 on a Saturday, 17:30 on a Saturday, 13:30 on a Sunday, 16:00 on a Sunday or 20:00 on a Monday. Hope this helps.

Tbilisi said:
blueinsa said:

I have a very positive mentality with everything in life which has helped me in business and personal circumstances but the cuts are too deep im afraid when it comes to City.

You need to snap out of this magical thinking, with regards to City, it has no bearing on reality, it can't bring you much fun and enjoyment, whilst many of us who have snapped out of it, are confident and loving every game, of course you can sit on the sidelines sulking and worrying if want but you do have a choice

Ducado said:
Tbilisi said:
blueinsa said:

You need to snap out of this magical thinking, with regards to City, it has no bearing on reality, it can't bring you much fun and enjoyment, whilst many of us who have snapped out of it, are confident and loving every game, of course you can sit on the sidelines sulking and worrying if want but you do have a choice

I know I do but Im a hopeless case as regards City.

Tbilisi said:
Ducado said:
Tbilisi said:

You're far from on your own pal, but it will dwindle eventually.

Tbilisi said:
Ducado said:
Tbilisi said:

Can you imagine Liverpool fans being nervous about the prospects of facing palace at home? Snap out of it and enjoy the ride

ShaLaLaLaSummerbee said:
FredTilson said:
Any news about Stevan Jovetic?
No, but hopefully he's an unopened Xmas present about to be unwrapped.
Or he has been signed as our official invisible man.

Jovetic and Richards were both on the pitch pre match doing some running with the fitness coaches so they can't be that far off. Saw Demichelis yesterday and he was limping, so don't think we will see him tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.