City v Palace Pre Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
waspish said:
Can see Milner Garcia and possibly Rodwell for this game and give Fernandinho and maybe even YAYA
We have given Yaya and Fernandinho 45 mins each before now. I think we'll do that again

Dzeko was very good as a sub yesterday. I'd like to see him start. This is the moment when you miss Aguero and Jovetic

I don't think it's possible to play our "strongest" team against Palace.

Zaba is still hurt and looked fatigued
Silva looked fatigued coming off and went straight to the dressing room.
Nasri looked fatigued as well.
Negredo seemed to be limping off and was seen with an ice pack on his calf after the game via tunnel cam.

Navas may/may not start this one.

I'd go with : 4-3-2-1
Hart
Clichy
VK
Lescott
Kolarov
Rodwell
Fernandinho.
Milner
Toure
Navas
Dzeko

Nasri, Silva, Jovetić or Negredo to be the impact subs.
City win 3-0 . Goals from Fernandinho, Toure and Dzeko.

MillionDollarDream said:

Negredo seemed to be limping off and was seen with an ice pack on his calf after the game via tunnel cam.

Hart
Clichy
VK
Lescott
Kolarov
Rodwell
Fernandinho.
Milner
Toure
Navas
Dzeko

Jovetic lol - always love an optimist. Got a hamstring injury. Won't be seeing him.

Pigeonho said:
Ducado said:
Tbilisi said:
I know I do but Im a hopeless case as regards City.

Can you imagine Liverpool fans being nervous about the prospects of facing palace at home? Snap out of it and enjoy the ride
In fairness to Tblisi, myself and the others who still have that tiny bit of having to watch through parted fingers at times, Liverpool haven't had the upsets and let downs we've had and on the scale we've had them. I can totally understand why people think Palace could be the game where we lose our home record, but I dare say none of them actually think it will happen, just it would be so us if it did. For many others those thoughts have vanished, for some it's almost vanished but for others it will always be there.

Cheers Pigeonho,just hope Ducado isn't doing any voluntary work at the Samaritans this Christmas,it will be fcuking carnage.

blue ranger said:
MillionDollarDream said:

Hart
Clichy
VK
Lescott
Kolarov
Rodwell
Fernandinho.
Milner
Toure
Navas
Dzeko

Jovetic lol - always love an optimist. Got a hamstring injury. Won't be seeing him.

Just read Jovetic's thread i was thinking off the top of my head who would make the bench with all these changes.

Pantillimon Zaba Nastasić Garcia Silva Nasri Negredo on the bench with the update.

Think we will chop and change,and given the players at our disposal,I would risk playing this formation:

-------------------Hart
----------Boyata---Lescott--Nasty
-------------Garcia--Rodwell
Navas----------Nasri-------------Milner
---------------Dzeko---Guidetti

And I would put Marcos Lopes on the bench,and if we are winning,would sub him for the last 25 or so mins for Navas

But more probably we would play this::

-------------Hart
Clichy-----Kompnay--Nasty---Kolarov
-----------Rodwell--Yaya/Dinho
navas-----------Nasri--------------Milner
------------------Dzeko

Yaya and Dinho should play 45 mins each,Dinho to start,then 2nd half the Tank comes on

Ruddles81 said:
alberto0292 said:
how many fans are c palace taking ?

A look in their forum suggests a shade over 2k which if so would be very impressive.
Can't be as I am pretty sure that we have the Upper Tier.<br /><br />-- Fri Dec 27, 2013 1:41 pm --<br /><br />Negredo's injury was it a kick to the calf, or a strain? Anyone from the North Stand see?

Negredo09 said:
Think we will chop and change,and given the players at our disposal,I would risk playing this formation:

-------------------Hart
----------Boyata---Lescott--Nasty
-------------Garcia--Rodwell
Navas----------Nasri-------------Milner
---------------Dzeko---Guidetti

And I would put Marcos Lopes on the bench,and if we are winning,would sub him for the last 25 or so mins for Navas

But more probably we would play this::

-------------Hart
Clichy-----Kompnay--Nasty---Kolarov
-----------Rodwell--Yaya/Dinho
navas-----------Nasri--------------Milner
------------------Dzeko

Yaya and Dinho should play 45 mins each,Dinho to start,then 2nd half the Tank comes on
And more probably you are right.
Your team selection is suicidal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.