City v Palace Pre Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pants

Milner MArtin D Nasty Clichy

Rodwell Garcia.

Jesus Silva Sammy

Guidetti (or Dzeko)

Should be enough to beat palace without risking to many of our players that are needed for big games.

We play again on WED & SAT next week, and have just had a stiff test or two.... Use the Squad

Ducado said:
Tbilisi said:
Ducado said:
You need to snap out of this magical thinking, with regards to City, it has no bearing on reality, it can't bring you much fun and enjoyment, whilst many of us who have snapped out of it, are confident and loving every game, of course you can sit on the sidelines sulking and worrying if want but you do have a choice

I know I do but Im a hopeless case as regards City.

Can you imagine Liverpool fans being nervous about the prospects of facing palace at home? Snap out of it and enjoy the ride
In fairness to Tblisi, myself and the others who still have that tiny bit of having to watch through parted fingers at times, Liverpool haven't had the upsets and let downs we've had and on the scale we've had them. I can totally understand why people think Palace could be the game where we lose our home record, but I dare say none of them actually think it will happen, just it would be so us if it did. For many others those thoughts have vanished, for some it's almost vanished but for others it will always be there.

It's a premier league match so strongest team depending on injuries and tiredness.I hope we don't take a risk or take it too lightly,palace will take it as a free hit and go all out so we should take it seriously

karen7 said:
It's a premier league match so strongest team depending on injuries and tiredness.I hope we don't take a risk or take it too lightly,palace will take it as a free hit and go all out so we should take it seriously

So is Swansea Away on Wed, I know its prem league, but even our squad players should be good enough to beat the bottom sides, otherwise why are they here ? This is the perfect game for them to Stake there claim, and to play together before the cup game next week.

As ever, strongest possible 11 please. Changes can be made once a game is won and in the bag.

MrE said:
karen7 said:

So is Swansea Away on Wed, I know its prem league, but even our squad players should be good enough to beat the bottom sides, otherwise why are they here ? This is the perfect game for them to Stake there claim, and to play together before the cup game next week.

All of our squad players at the same time doesnt usually work,a mixture is what is needed and the right attitude and not it's only palace at home

karen7 said:
MrE said:
karen7 said:

All of our squad players at the same time doesnt usually work,a mixture is what is needed and the right attitude and not it's only palace at home

We will have to agree to differ on this one

blueinsa said:
As ever, strongest possible 11 please. Changes can be made once a game is won and in the bag.
But a fatigued Negredo, Navas etc will no longer be our strongest 11.

This could be a very very difficult fixture.

Every game is massive now. I think the payers will have the bit between their teeth now and are not going to let up, but we are going to have to make a lot of changes versus Palace, and that will affect our game. Unfortunately we had to play our strongest team v Liverpool so couldn't rest one or two key players in advance.

Marvin said:
blueinsa said:
But a fatigued Negredo, Navas etc will no longer be our strongest 11.

This could be a very very difficult fixture.

Every game is massive now. I think the payers will have the bit between their teeth now and are not going to let up, but we are going to have to make a lot of changes versus Palace, and that will affect our game. Unfortunately we had to play our strongest team v Liverpool so couldn't rest one or two key players in advance.
Ducado in 5, 4, 3......
;-)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.