City v Rags pre match thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Big game for Joe Hart on Tuesday.

He needs to keep in mind that he is not out for a bit of a knock-about with Wazza and his England mates - but actually up against a nasty, bitter, hateful, snidey, ugly, gloating piece of scouse shit who must not in any circumstances be allowed to score. Same for any of his rag twat teammates!

The next 2 games will be big tests for us but if we come away with 2 wins I think we'll be flying. Will have points in case of any mishaps and will still be able to finish 1st. Massive week ahead.

Would rather that we beat them silly each time but would settle for a draw on this one.

- - - - - - - - - - - Hart
Zab - Kompany - Lescott - Clichy
- - - - -Yaya -- - - - Fern
- - Milner - Nasri - - Siva
- - - - - - - -Negredo

Got a bad feeling about this game,I'm more confident about winning the arsenal game.these feckers are going to play like they haven't played all season,wheatabix head will be all over the ref all game.we need to be up for this,to many on here thinking we,l just turn up and get the points are off the mark IMO

Typical the only time in the whole season they have a bit of confidence going we play them. If our players play as we know they can it should be a straight forward win.

Pigeonho said:
madden150 said:
The next 2 games will be big tests for us but if we come away with 2 wins I think we'll be flying. Will have points in case of any mishaps and will still be able to finish 1st. Massive week ahead.
It really is. I would take 4 from 6 right now, though as always my confidence is high and I think we will win both games.

yep 4 is my target althouh 3 still keeps us in control with the plus goals

Who will Sky have as their studio pundits, I`m going for:

Missing father Dwight Yorke (Rag connection)
Schmeichel (City connection)
Redknapp (neutral, but as firmly pro scouse will be right behind the Rags)

zandvoort blue said:
Who will Sky have as their studio pundits, I`m going for:

Missing father Dwight Yorke (Rag connection)
Schmeichel (City connection)
Redknapp (neutral, but as firmly pro scouse will be right behind the Rags)

a pissed up paddy crerand

jay laruja said:
Would rather that we beat them silly each time but would settle for a draw on this one.

- - - - - - - - - - - Hart
Zab - Kompany - Lescott - Clichy
- - - - -Yaya -- - - - Fern
- - Milner - Nasri - - Silva
- - - - - - - -Negredo

Solid, grafting line up, let Milner run his socks off, then Navas can come on and tear them apart in the 2nd, and same reasoning for starting Negredo over Dzeko, he will give 100%, even if he's not burying them at the moment, I'll back him to close down the defence and harry them into mistakes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.