City v Rags pre match thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
The rags are more than capable of upsetting the odds. The RVP injury has helped us out a lot but they still have some decent players that can hurt us. Moyes will have his team up for this and we know Rooney will be busting a gut to put one over on us. If things go well we should beat them so i'm going for a 2-1 city win but its going to be a tight and edgy affair.

Since the home game, I've been very confident that we'll do the double.

However, the closer we get to Lady Day, the more nervous I am becoming.

They will be full of confidence after their last two 'fantastic' results and we'll really need to be at our best.

If I were Pellers, I would be very tempted to start the same team as yesterday, though there is a case for bringing in Jesús because his pace will frighten the living shit out of rags' past-it defenders.

Playing against the rags seem to bring out the best in Milner, so I would definitely start him.

Then there is the argument that Navas should be kept for the last twenty-thirty minutes to run at their tiring legs.

We in turn have to be wary of Danny Wellshite's pace, if he plays.

Plenty for Manuel to think about.

Vienna_70 said:
Since the home game, I've been very confident that we'll do the double.

However, the closer we get to Lady Day, the more nervous I am becoming.

They will be full of confidence after their last two 'fantastic' results and we'll really need to be at our best.

If I were Pellers, I would be very tempted to start the same team as yesterday, though there is a case for bringing in Jesús because his pace will frighten the living shit out of rags' past-it defenders.

Playing against the rags seem to bring out the best in Milner, so I would definitely start him.

Then there is the argument that Navas should be kept for the last twenty-thirty minutes to run at their tiring legs.

We in turn have to be wary of Danny Wellshite's pace, if he plays.

Plenty for Manuel to think about.

The problem with Navas is he starts to run then suddenly does an emergency stop, the lad needs to have a proper go at defenders

Driving home before I just heard that prize knobhead Peter Spencer say on talkshite it was a bigger game for Utd than City.

What planet is this goon on?

Ducado said:
NoahCity said:
simon31goat said:
Got a bad feeling about this game,I'm more confident about winning the arsenal game.these feckers are going to play like they haven't played all season,wheatabix head will be all over the ref all game.we need to be up for this,to many on here thinking we,l just turn up and get the points are off the mark IMO
Hate how the pessimists are twisting things. We are confident, and have every right to be.

They seem to think that their feelings have any relevance whatsoever towards the result or even it adding to the discussion, why not just say "I think we will lose" and have done with it, instead of this semi mystical " I have a feeling" it's a pet hate of mine

Me too, like if the feeling is that strong get your wallet out and down to the bookies.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.