City v Rags pre match thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
simon31goat said:
Got a bad feeling about this game,I'm more confident about winning the arsenal game.these feckers are going to play like they haven't played all season,wheatabix head will be all over the ref all game.we need to be up for this,to many on here thinking we,l just turn up and get the points are off the mark IMO
Hate how the pessimists are twisting things. We are confident, and have every right to be.

Whoever plays, I think Pelligrino ought to be more ready to replace any players booked; the intensity could easily mean second cards are more likely. In any case, our bench is MUCH better than the Rags and there are three or four who will be unlucky not to start e.g. Navas or Milner; Negrado, Dzecho or Jovetic and Clichy or Kolarov.

NoahCity said:
simon31goat said:
Got a bad feeling about this game,I'm more confident about winning the arsenal game.these feckers are going to play like they haven't played all season,wheatabix head will be all over the ref all game.we need to be up for this,to many on here thinking we,l just turn up and get the points are off the mark IMO
Hate how the pessimists are twisting things. We are confident, and have every right to be.

They seem to think that their feelings have any relevance whatsoever towards the result or even it adding to the discussion, why not just say "I think we will lose" and have done with it, instead of this semi mystical " I have a feeling" it's a pet hate of mine

Bewar3them00n said:
jay laruja said:
Would rather that we beat them silly each time but would settle for a draw on this one.

- - - - - - - - - - - Hart
Zab - Kompany - Lescott - Clichy
- - - - -Yaya -- - - - Fern
- - Milner - Nasri - - Silva
- - - - - - - -Negredo

Solid, grafting line up, let Milner run his socks off, then Navas can come on and tear them apart in the 2nd, and same reasoning for starting Negredo over Dzeko, he will give 100%, even if he's not burying them at the moment, I'll back him to close down the defence and harry them into mistakes.

Yep, I like it too. Dominate possession and exploit their weakness in midfield. I think Silva will have a field day.

Would definitely start with Milner for Tuesday. He had a cracker in the same game last year, scored and won every aerial battle with Evra. We all know he's a workhorse and wins a good amount of tackles, hope he plays. As much as I rate Navas also, he hasn't played at OT before.

hgblue said:
Bewar3them00n said:
jay laruja said:
Would rather that we beat them silly each time but would settle for a draw on this one.

- - Milner - Nasri - - Silva
- - - - - - - -Negredo

Solid, grafting line up, let Milner run his socks off, then Navas can come on and tear them apart in the 2nd, and same reasoning for starting Negredo over Dzeko, he will give 100%, even if he's not burying them at the moment, I'll back him to close down the defence and harry them into mistakes.

Yep, I like it too. Dominate possession and exploit their weakness in midfield. I think Silva will have a field day.

Have to say I think Id swap Negredo for Dzeko, atleast Edin scored in his last game and might have a bit more confidence in front of goal.

jay laruja said:

- - Milner - Nasri - - Siva
- - - - - - - -Negredo

Why no negative? Nothing less than 3 points will do. Should turn them over. Not the United of old, they are just plain old.

Mr. Aguia said:
jay laruja said:

- - Milner - Nasri - - Siva
- - - - - - - -Negredo

Why no negative? Nothing less than 3 points will do. Should turn them over. Not the United of old, they are just plain old.

def this ^^ we have to go at them they havnt the pace and fitness to chase our passing, lets hope gigs is starting

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.