City v Real Madrid - 26/04/16 - Pre Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, lots of debate over selection, so who is absolutely nailed on to start, Hart, Kompany, De Bruyne and Aguero and thats it?

My iching says the match will go from diagram 59 to 61.

First something needs to be dissolved (anger, anxiety...) then there's the moment of inner truth rediscovered.

I guess it means we'll have a difficult first half. If we don't concede in the first half we'll have good chances in the second half when we're able to just play our football.

Ok, lots of debate over selection, so who is absolutely nailed on to start, Hart, Kompany, De Bruyne and Aguero and thats it?

Yh just a few decisions it looks like otamendi or mangala and any 2 from silva, navas or sterling as you said the rest of the team picks itself! How do expect madrid to line up?

bravo
carjhal
ramos
varane
marcelo

kroos
modric
james

bale
ronaldo
isco

?????

Hart
Sagna Otamendi Kompany Clichy
Fernandinho Fernando
Navas De Bruyne Sterling
Aguero

Think Silva may be a bit redundant tomorrow as we look to play on the break, as he was against Barca at home last year

Sit tight and allow them to plough forward as they always do then hit on the counter. Sterling works hard and has been excellent in europe this year
Marcelo will absolutely fly down the left hand side so its important Navas plays and tracks him

Hart
Sagna Otamendi Kompany Clichy
Fernandinho Fernando
Navas De Bruyne Sterling
Aguero

Think Silva may be a bit redundant tomorrow as we look to play on the break, as he was against Barca at home last year

Sit tight and allow them to plough forward as they always do then hit on the counter. Sterling works hard and has been excellent in europe this year
Marcelo will absolutely fly down the left hand side so its important Navas plays and tracks him
This would also be my team. I reckon Pellers will go with Silva instead of Sterling though. You tactical approach is also spot on :-)

I think the team picks itself really, Kompany will be brought back in to provide some leadership, i personally would drop mangala as he is more prone to a mistake... but either ota or Manga will be alongside Vinnie. KDB has to play behind Aguero as he provides more energy and presses the back four better than Yaya or Silva. Navas for me has to start... he is better equiped to help Sagna against Ronaldo, i also think he retains the ball better than Sterling. Silva Defensively worries me on the left - but we have to play him because if we are going to get forward and score it will come from him or KDB.

Hart
Sagna
VK
Ota
Clichy
Navas
Fern1
Fern2
Silva
KDB
Aguero

Subs:
Cab
Manga
Zab
Yaya
Sterling
Iheanacho
Bony

No Place for Kolarov - not the player he was - Bony only get ahead of him because MP will not drop him off the bench... Shame we dont have Nasri -

i am going for 2-0 city with the 2nd goal coming late on...

Lets hope Ramos F**ks up and take Aguero down in the first 15 mins...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.