City v Real Madrid - 26/04/16 - Pre Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just need it to be Tuesday 1pm already so that I can get in the car and start driving up.

Can't concentrate on work and it'll be even worse tomorrow morning.

Need Navas to play, he'll put in the hard yards needed and in this game it'll be 95% hard work and 5% quality which hopefully will come from Serg or KDB.

I'm a fan of Sterling but he was pap when he came on against the geordies and throwing him in the deep end tomorrow would be harsh on the lad. Get him in the team on Sunday against Southampton and consider him for the away leg.

Probably need to start Navas even tho his finishing is shit his final ball is terrible with the odd exception like Saturday when nobody got on the end of a great cross.
His energy is great tho and link up play is decent,he breaks up a lot of opposition play just by his movement and getting close to players which often goes unnoticed.
For me Sterling hasn't done enough this season to be considered for a starting place.

Navas has been superb for a number of weeks. He will start.

My concern is otamdndi diving in on the edge of our box and them diving around, like they did last time. They will hurt us from set pieces if we're not careful

My concern is otamdndi diving in on the edge of our box and them diving around, like they did last time. They will hurt us from set pieces if we're not careful

Ota not a certain starter in my book! Although his experience of playing against Madrid last season might just get him the nod!

I would rather Komps-Mangala if Vinny is to start. Otamendi plays left side with his right foot meaning he tends to dive in more. My preference is to leave it as Ota-Mangala.

I'm dreading them practising the dark arts, we don't do that enough.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.