City v Real Madrid - 26/04/16 - Pre Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just thought I'd watch "Mancini: The last few minutes vs QPR" on CityTV, never fails to excite me watching that.

Hopefully tonight's game will be just as memorable and for all the right reasons.

Ramos has a short fuse, Marcelo is a diving, cheating arse-grape. And as for Ronaldo...
Keeping our tempers in check should be a priority, cos they are masters at the "dark arts of European football".

Id take a 0-0 right now

same, but i cannot see them not scoring.

as long as we win and don't concede more than one i will be buzzing.

i know it isn't sporting but i want an atletico style performance tonight, both in regards to tactics and snide antics.

Cg986MyWgAIFcNA.jpg:large

What a ballache to put them all out
Should look amazing if loads don't arrive late tho (as is quite usual!)

Wow. Incredible. COME ON CITY!!!!!!!

Hart
Sagna Otamendi Mangala Kolarov
Fernando Fernandinho
Navas Silva
De Bruyne Aguero

Would start Clichy if he's fit. Don't think the manager will start with Sterling. Don't think Kompany should just stroll back in to the team for such an important game.

I'd go like this...

.................Hart................
Sagna Kompany Mangala Clichy
.....Fernando Fernandinho.....
Navas.........Nacho..........KDB
................Aguero.............

We won't break them down through Silva's neat possession passing.

Back 4 and central 2 should resist the temptation to bomb forward and instead just feed the runners of Navas, Nacho, KDB and Aguero. Quick accurate counter attacking will be our key. Just like Leicester.

(PS. Nacho can hold his ground physically unlike Sterling)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.