City v Real Madrid post match

We just played a 10 times CL winner and some people are still moaning we didn't win. Come on CITY !!

Its not like Isco and James wernt available, he just dint play them. Benzema played 45 and mind you Jese was way better than him. This is Madrid they have quality players who can replace players. Tranny is a factor but you cant factor a two goal lead for us just cos he isnt playing. This isnt CSKA. Its such a refreshing chance to not see us demolished like in the past against Barcelona, Dortmund and others. Hart in those game kept ghe scoreline below 5 but today we have shown Europe we can compete with the best.

Doesn't really matter whether they were available or not tho. They didn't play.

Benzema played 45 mins, yea, but only because he was obviously still injured.

We face better STs than Jese most weeks

We only lost 2-1 at home to Barca, and it wasn't a Barca without Messi and Suarez/Neymar. They were full strength and it was us who had the injuries (and a red card)

This was a huge opportunity wasted. Forget 2 goals we could have almost ended the tie tonight. We hamstrung ourselves by moving KDB. As much as I love the lad, it really was not the time for Kalechi.

I'm not devastated with the 0-0 but I think we will be looking back at this result as when the tie was lost - if we do go out. This is the CL SF, you've got to be ruthless. We weren't tonight.

watched it on fox soccer usa they were saying how good the crowd was and not a biased word against us,thats where im tuning into when i cant make a game

one of them even had us to win CL before the game :D

watched it on fox soccer usa they were saying how good the crowd was and not a biased word against us,thats where im tuning into when i cant make a game
I watched it on Swiss TV here and they are very fair (pre-game they were very complimentary about us). But a few times in the commentary it was mentioned how quiet the crowd were - not as a criticism of the fans per se, they suggested it was more a reflection of the lack of excitement in the game itself. Be interesting to hear what those who were there thought.

No. We need hustle. Not control. Playing Yaya simply takes KDB out of the middle. Not a good idea. Same team but play Nacho or Sterling on the Left if Silva isn't back.
Agreed, no yaya. Bench him he's only really effective as an impact player now. Especially against better sides.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.