City v Real Madrid post match

We had to be "still in the tie" after this match and we are.
I'm still optimistic. Think the 2 ferns being so knackered near the end, stopped us from going for it more.

The ref was great, he restored my faith in the competition
Ramos should have had a yellow but I guess there were similar cases for our players that didn't prompt a card. It sure beats seeing our players cleaned out and a ref waving play on with a smile on his face and a card for the slightest knock for us like usual.

No. We need hustle. Not control. Playing Yaya simply takes KDB out of the middle. Not a good idea. Same team but play Nacho or Sterling on the Left if Silva isn't back.

Fernando

Navas
Yaya
Dinho

De Bruyne
Aguero.

Well, just got back in, and that was boring. Shame he didn't move KdB when that fucking Merlin fella went off. Didn't understand Ian coming on. Kompany looked good. What was Sagna doing picking the ball up? Aguero really didn't appear to be fully fit (I thought he was going to be subbed at one point). Their players just looked like better players alongside ours. However, it was boring.

Well we're still in it. Real Madrid did not look anything special but they were very strong defensively.

Losing Silva was a blow and we compounded it by putting De Bruyne on the left.

We worked really hard and were competitive for the first time at this level.

I thoroughly enjoyed that game. The team were up for it, the fans were absolutely brilliant & the ref was a 50/50 good!! Sometimes for us sometimes against us but no glaringly bad decisions!
The only small quibble was that we shouldn't have put Ieanacho so early, Sterling would have been better but hey ho.

Shame about Silva but he gave his all.

Bring on the second leg. We'll do it.

Well, just got back in, and that was boring. Shame he didn't move KdB when that fucking Merlin fella went off. Didn't understand Ian coming on. Kompany looked good. What was Sagna doing picking the ball up? Aguero really didn't appear to be fully fit (I thought he was going to be subbed at one point). Their players just looked like better players alongside ours. However, it was boring.
Must have been a terrible game for the neutral.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.