City v Real Madrid post match

Hope to god we have the same referee next week (who was excellent by the way) because if not I fear Bale and co will be diving everywhere and a weaker ref will bottle it. Also, I wish Sterling would stop being so lackadaisical when he's subbed on. He looks so uninterested!

J
Can't be unhappy with the result or performance but i can't help but think we missed an opportunity there. We were the better side until Silva went off. I don't blame Pellegrini for bringing on Kelechi, he rewarded a player for a fine performance in the previous game but i think it was the wrong decision, felt Sterling should of came on. Switching KDB to the left lost us most of our attacking threat.

They were a bunch of diving pricks and the ref was too soft to start with. There was a real danger of him losing the plot and ruining the game at one point in the first half but to his credit he got better and just about avoided doing that.
Just got back from the game and that's exactly how I saw it. Nearly May and I had my winter coat on !

Madrid were not nervous when they played Wolfsburg who had a 2 goal advantage as well. They have too much experience for that. We need a much better performance overall to get a result there.

They had to go for it. No other option. They also got lucky in that Ronaldo got 2 goals that I think City would have defended . Next week is a totally different set up . They're not going to come out at will and just attack freely with risk . if they do then we could exploit that -yes they'll have home advantage which is a plus but they've got to create opportunities which they found very difficult from open play tonight . Just watch set pieces and we will be fine .

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.