City v Real Madrid post match

He's gone off with a hamstring injury. You don't need to be Mr Spock to work out he wouldn't be playing! Theres many things to criticise MP for this season but this really isn't one of them.

IMO you always keep the opposition guessing. Old bacon face was a master at it and he had a few wins in his time.

Thought the crowd was shite to be fair. Much, much better at the Quarter Final.
It was shite, semi final, loads of City fans, no tourists in sight near me (119) and yet most of the fuckers don't sing!! Loads of young lads as well!! Get behind the fucking team!! I'm 52 I sing my heart out, always have & these tossers stand there like fucking mutes...FUCK OFF!!
And breath :)
Apart from that a good night!

Can't be unhappy with the result or performance but i can't help but think we missed an opportunity there. We were the better side until Silva went off. I don't blame Pellegrini for bringing on Kelechi, he rewarded a player for a fine performance in the previous game but i think it was the wrong decision, felt Sterling should of came on. Switching KDB to the left lost us most of our attacking threat.

They were a bunch of diving pricks and the ref was too soft to start with. There was a real danger of him losing the plot and ruining the game at one point in the first half but to his credit he got better and just about avoided doing that.

Special mention to Fernando yet again who was absolutely superb. How people on here can still want him out of the club and claim he isn't good enough i've no idea. All the big games this season he's been amongst the best 2/3 players on our side.
In the right formation, ie not a midfield two with someone like yaya, he is absolutely superb.

Let us not forget we drew with Roma 1-1 at home and went over there to win 2-0.
I am not saying Roma are on RM level. though.

Well played overall City..tactically next week I think we should sit deep..drop the high line and hit them on the break..hope they think it's going to be easy next week especially with Ronald back.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.