City v Real Madrid post match

Can't be unhappy with the result or performance but i can't help but think we missed an opportunity there. We were the better side until Silva went off. I don't blame Pellegrini for bringing on Kelechi, he rewarded a player for a fine performance in the previous game but i think it was the wrong decision, felt Sterling should of came on. Switching KDB to the left lost us most of our attacking threat.

They were a bunch of diving pricks and the ref was too soft to start with. There was a real danger of him losing the plot and ruining the game at one point in the first half but to his credit he got better and just about avoided doing that.

Special mention to Fernando yet again who was absolutely superb. How people on here can still want him out of the club and claim he isn't good enough i've no idea. All the big games this season he's been amongst the best 2/3 players on our side.

Sterling looks like he would struggle in the under 11s at the moment

Id be much happier if they were missing Modric instead of Tranny. Thought Modric was superb for them. Once we shifted shape after Silvas injury he completely took control.

Otamendi was very good but there is no question Hart was MotM. Those were two incredibly important saves. Nobody would have blamed him if either had gone in, especially the 2nd

It's interesting people are going on about the sub being wrong, unfortunately didn't have many options imo.

Sterling just isn't fit yet and hadn't done any form of warm up so far too risky to bring him on cold, and wasn't going to shove Delph on the wing again.

Kelechi was the best option and tbh I thought he did as well as could be expected.

For me, I thought the 20 mins that Sterling did play, he was fucking hopeless. I just wonder what is going on in the lads head as he did absolute jack shit.

Otamendi was very good but there is no question Hart was MotM. Those were two incredibly important saves. Nobody would have blamed him if either had gone in, especially the 2nd
Agreed. I'm Ota's biggest fan, but Joe was the MOTM for me.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.