City v Real Madrid post match

at least we can replace silva with yaya but that does mean KDB outside where he is nowhere near as effective.....

presuming everyone is fit (besides silva who won't be according to MP)

hart

sagna komps Otto Clichy

ferna fern

sterling/navas yaya kdb

Kun

shameful from bale - openly criticised the ref - when managers do this action is taken ...is it the same for players??????

plus he was completely wrong and was lucky not to be carded for diving/simulation

This is probably what we should worry about most in Madrid. Real put the ref under pressure with several dives but didn't get the call at the Etihad. Will they show the same resolve at the Bernabeu?

Still all to play for in madrid thought ottamendi had great game tonight and joey hart crucial save late on we are deffinetly capable of getting a win out there

Don't know why everyone seems to be ignoring this.

Because, some of us are prepared to give him time. He's just back from an injury and only played 3rd of the game.
His control was not great when put through, but he's not the sole reason why we did not win.
He was fine earlier in the season when we were playing well and was an integral part of that.
But when we went downhill, so did he along with many others. But certain people need to lay the blame at 1 players feet.
It's a team game.

I'll get slated for this but I wud have put on Bony when Silva went off. Their CB's were winning every high ball and were very aggressive and I thought he cudda held it up and laid it off for KDB and Sergio
Think the boos would have been louder than at the anthem if Wilf had been bought on....
Fodder for Ramos and Pepe

Just to let the fans who were at the Etihad know - The REAL Ronaldo was sat in the stands. When he was in his prime - one of the very best strikers.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.