City v Real Madrid post match

Fernando & Otamendi outstanding, closely followed by Hart.

0-0 is a good result.

Disappointed with Aguero's performance, looked off the pace compared to recent matches. Maybe he was carrying a knock.
he looked like he picked up a knock in the first few minutes ,he just wasnt moving right

Suppose he could have been acting or playing up for the camera but I was told Ronaldo was on the pitch at the end and limping badly

Hopefully nothing trivial

shameful from bale - openly criticised the ref - when managers do this action is taken ...is it the same for players??????

plus he was completely wrong and was lucky not to be carded for diving/simulation
I worry more about the plural in what he said, 'we were unlucky not to get more penalties'. Wtf? Its obviously a tactic, I hate that about European football and as a Brit playing abroad he is clearly thick enough to say it on British TV. Concerning.

I worry more about the plural in what he said, 'we were unlucky not to get more penalties'. Wtf? Its obviously a tactic, I hate that about European football and as a Brit playing abroad he is clearly thick enough to say it on British TV. Concerning.
And also bought into the Real Madrid culture of looking for pens while trying to con the ref..

Sterling was better than Aguero. Made two good runs and that was 2 more than Kun did. On some other day he might have nicked a goal there.

Worried that Aguero is about to disappear again. He wasn't even bothering to make a token effort at some of the balls played up to him, just allowing the defender to win it unchallenged & play it where he wanted. Had that been Dzeko he would be hung.

Not like Sergio that. Usually means he's about to collapse.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.