City v Saints post match

Yes I am. And I was a city fan last year too when I was one of the few on here sticking up for our then manager and getting shouted down every time because he was "shite" and a "fucking corpse". I was also told, repeatedly, that when we get Pep all this will be forgotten. He's the best in the world etc.

And yet, in Europe we have gone backwards alarmingly, and in the league we are more or less on par with what Pellers achieved last season DESPITE having a squad that has had millions lavished on it, DESPITE united being the worst united side for decades with a busted flush as manager, DESPITE Chelsea having to come from further back than ourselves, and with a new manager too and, most tellingly, DESPITE having the manager in place that we have stood on the sidelines winking at for four years, ruffling our skirts. And with the entire club being run in his image for the last four years from the tea lady to the boardroom. It's all there for him. It's still most definitely early enough for him to turn around this mini slump, and he has shown balls in some of his decision making that I applaud, but if all that happens this season is we tread water it makes the four year courtship and the sacking of two excellent managers that went into it to make room for Pep look desperate and ridiculous.

I'm also beginning to wonder if he has a touch of the Steve coppells about him.
You're never a blue.

Is that Kazzy fella on the wind up? Steve Copell..........

Won't reply to the post, or do that @ thing, as I think the aim is to get as many Alerts as possible

Completely lost in the frenzy to apportion blame on his system of play.

yup

nothing basically wong with peps way of playing...im not sure the three at the back is working at present but that could be more down to lack of fit fullbacks at present.....Definitely think we should go back to a back four...not because of defensive reason but cause i think by playing fullbacks it will help spread the play uot..its all become a bit congested int he middle with Ilky ferna and kdb an silva operating in that space.

What's happened to the ball boys? Seemed to take an age to get the ball back to the throw/keeper aiding with the time wasting that was evident all match.

yup

nothing basically wong with peps way of playing...im not sure the three at the back is working at present but that could be more down to lack of fit fullbacks at present.....Definitely think we should go back to a back four...not because of defensive reason but cause i think by playing fullbacks it will help spread the play uot..its all become a bit congested int he middle with Ilky ferna and kdb an silva operating in that space.

If Pep is guilty of anything right now its trying to shoehorn too many of our midfielders in.

You play either Kevin or David for me and certainly not both.

Full backs are our biggest weak link and have been for a few years now and both sides needs urgent addressing and should have been done in the summer imo.

Yes I am. And I was a city fan last year too when I was one of the few on here sticking up for our then manager and getting shouted down every time because he was "shite" and a "fucking corpse". I was also told, repeatedly, that when we get Pep all this will be forgotten. He's the best in the world etc.

And yet, in Europe we have gone backwards alarmingly, and in the league we are more or less on par with what Pellers achieved last season DESPITE having a squad that has had millions lavished on it, DESPITE united being the worst united side for decades with a busted flush as manager, DESPITE Chelsea having to come from further back than ourselves, and with a new manager too and, most tellingly, DESPITE having the manager in place that we have stood on the sidelines winking at for four years, ruffling our skirts. And with the entire club being run in his image for the last four years from the tea lady to the boardroom. It's all there for him. It's still most definitely early enough for him to turn around this mini slump, and he has shown balls in some of his decision making that I applaud, but if all that happens this season is we tread water it makes the four year courtship and the sacking of two excellent managers that went into it to make room for Pep look desperate and ridiculous.

I'm also beginning to wonder if he has a touch of the Steve coppells about him.

Do people ever read a posters history on here? Fed up with everyone being called a rag just because they don't toe the party line or be told to support another side. Kazzy has been very supportive of Mancini and Pellers. Even though I wasn't a Pellers fan I admire him sticking up for him despite the wave of doubters. For Mancini we were both on the same page. This is not just about individual mistakes but about mentality. How many years since we have come back to win after being behind at half time? This goes back years. Needs sorting and Pep will. Whilst I am 100 % behind Pep and think come next season we will be playing football that will blow everyone's mind I am personally interested in Kazzy's viewpoint. His support for the two previous managers is there for all to see, interesting to hear his view and why he has concerns with Pep. I don't agree with it but a still a very interesting viewpoint that is interesting to consider rather than just rubbish it. Pep said this week if things are still going wriong next season he will go home. The whole point of a forum is to discuss and consider people's views and not label them rags or support another side if they have a different viewpoint. Personally think this season will be transformation and not season watch us go!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.