City v Saints post match

We mentioned that too, it was bloody ridiculous, getting beat and no-one getting the ball back to the pitch quickly.

Every time the ball went behind, the keeper had to get it himself which aided his time wasting antics? Was this an oversight today as it seemed pretty odd to me.

Do people ever read a posters history on here? Fed up with everyone being called a rag just because they don't toe the party line or be told to support another side. Kazzy has been very supportive of Mancini and Pellers. Even though I wasn't a Pellers fan I admire him sticking up for him despite the wave of doubters. For Mancini we were both on the same page. This is not just about individual mistakes but about mentality. How many years since we have come back to win after being behind at half time? This goes back years. Needs sorting and Pep will. Whilst I am 100 % behind Pep and think come next season we will be playing football that will blow everyone's mind I am personally interested in Kazzy's viewpoint. His support for the two previous managers is there for all to see, interesting to hear his view and why he has concerns with Pep. I don't agree with it but a still a very interesting viewpoint that is interesting to consider rather than just rubbish it. Pep said this week if things are still going wriong next season he will go home. The whole point of a forum is to discuss and consider people's views and not label them rags or support another side if they have a different viewpoint. Personally think this season will be transformation and not season watch us go!
Yeah...........but Steve Coppell???

When al your top players do not perform this is what happens. Passes astray, being caught in possession, constantly giving goals aways.....what other results can we expect. We need a plan B and as quickly as possible. Just hope Pep has the answers.

If Pep is guilty of anything right now its trying to shoehorn too many of our midfielders in.

You play either Kevin or David for me and certainly not both.

Full backs are our biggest weak link and have been for a few years now and both sides needs urgent addressing and should have been done in the summer imo.
Spot on re: fullbacks.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.