__________Caballero
Sagna_Demi_Nastasic_Clichy

_______Milner__Lampard
Navas______Nasri_____Sinclair

____________Dzeko

Bench:
Hart
Mangala Kolarov
Yaya Silva Pozo (if fit, he was taken to Munich so...)
Aguero
I think the following are likely starters
Caballero
Sagna, Demichelis, Nasty, Clichy
Nasri, Navas

It would be ideal if Fernando and Jovetic are recovered from injury

Dzeko came off after 70 mins so he's probably Ok to start if we wanted to play him.

I'd change the team where possible as the last two games have been very intense.

keemcfc said:
I'd go for this:

__________Caballero

_______Milner__Lampard

____________Dzeko

Bench:
Hart
Mangala Kolarov
Aguero

Anyone who might be playing at Hull and against Roma (Both games) shouldn't be playing in this one. Those two games are much more important for our season, particularly Roma.

Some of our players have just come off back to back games against three top sides and should be given the night off, including the bench.

This cup was great to win last year but it is priority number 4 and should be treated as such especially against Sheff Wed at home.

We really should not need Yaya/Aguero etc anywhere near this game.

9 Squad players and 2 EDS should be good enough.

My apologies if already asked - but is Zabba's red card mean only 1 game ban ?. - and does the game against Wednesday count - on Wednesday.

Millwallawayveteran1988 said:
keemcfc said:
I'd go for this:

__________Caballero

_______Milner__Lampard

____________Dzeko

Bench:
Hart
Mangala Kolarov
Aguero

Anyone who might be playing at Hull and against Roma (Both games) shouldn't be playing in this one. Those two games are much more important for our season, particularly Roma.

Some of our players have just come off back to back games against three top sides and should be given the night off, including the bench.

This cup was great to win last year but it is priority number 4 and should be treated as such especially against Sheff Wed at home.

As long as those who play really do play at their top level

As tempting as it might be to put any 11 club employees out believing we will beat Wednesday, I believe that is foolish!

What we really need is a good 3-4 goal win to reestablish goal scoring mode and give a boost after a winless streak of 4 games prior to Hull; and that will only come from playing a strong team.

Otherwise I too would suggest a starting line up that included Rueben in goal, Manuel partnering MDM at the back, Chappy partnering the tea lady in midfield with Kiddo and Natalie Pike up front!

Hoping some eds get some game time bossartes, evans,fofana, hiwalu, pozo

willy
bossartes
sagna
demi
kolarov
navas
fofana
lampard
nasri
dzeko
pozo

Marvin said:
Millwallawayveteran1988 said:
keemcfc said:
I'd go for this:

__________Caballero

_______Milner__Lampard

____________Dzeko

Bench:
Hart
Mangala Kolarov
Aguero

As long as those who play really do play at their top level

It will be a leveller for sure but home advantage should see us through hopefully. It is not without risk though but I don't think going out would be the end of the world. Roma is a must not lose and preferably a must win game or else we could be looking at a group stage exit again which for us with FFP restrictions now would be a disaster.

Does anyone know anything about Wednesday?

- how they play
- What type of form they're in
- Who's the danger man

etc.

I'm in this 1894 bock so should be a good atmosphere!

Loukas said:
Does anyone know anything about Wednesday?

- how they play
- What type of form they're in
- Who's the danger man

etc.

I'm in this 1894 bock so should be a good atmosphere!
They are in as good form as I can recall for some time, very solid at the back an winning a lot of games by the odd goal. The bizrre looking pikey of a Scotsman, Stevie May looks to be off to a good start there, but generally they are built on their defence.

Bluep*ss said:
My apologies if already asked - but is Zabba's red card mean only 1 game ban ?. - and does the game against Wednesday count - on Wednesday.

Yes - Zaba can't play Wednesday, but he can play Saturday

I would go for this team:

Willy, Sagna, Nastasic, Demichelis, Clichy, Sinclair, Lampard, Milner, Nasri, Guidetti, Dzeko

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.