City V Southampton post match discussion

Congratulations Southampton

What a performance. It actually felt like the last day of last season. They will be a credit to the Premier League and there is no way they are getting relegated. They played some fantastic football at times and I am a nervous wreck right now!! I hope they can continue in the way they played against us today.

Re: Arrogance

mansour's tow ropes said:
can blues have a reality check please.

we had people before the game saying we will win 7-0, people putting money on 6-1 etc...

people thinking we will walk the league without any new signings

we aren't as good as many believe. we looked the same as we have since xmas, we have struggled to break teams down and kill games off. we absolutely need to improve and sign new players, and our squad is very thin.

please no more 'we score when we want' or any of that rubbish, lets not become rags.
Bang on the money

taconinja said:
pudge said:
taconinja said:
Yeah as long as we dominated possession and he didn't have a threat coming near him he was godly.

You think I don't want to be wrong or something? I complimented him in the matchday thread after the first half. That second half was atrocious though.
True, but what I'm saying is Savic has been constantly poor since he came into the team, hence why people 'organize lynches'. It was Rodwell's first game, even Savic got a pass in his.
That's a fair comment. Believe me I want to see him shake this off, but can you imagine him starting every match until Barry is back?
Yes and by next season he will be infront of barry alongside yaya as the starting combo.

taconinja said:
brummie blue said:
rather tough on rodwell
Really? Because as far as I'm concerned, this board would be organizing a lynching if it was Savic or Kolarov or a couple other players that made that heinous "pass" which gave a team just wanting not to get destroyed all their confidence.

Dont forget Dzeko

Not super worried about the result.

We won against a newly-promoted side that had the bit between their teeth on the first day of their season. We trotted out a new signing and got him 90 minutes of football. Silva had a shit game and we still won. We could have caved when they went up but we kept up the pressure and pulled it back from the brink.

I was reminded today of another side that always seems to find a way to when, even when they play like shite. They've won, I think, 19 titles. Winning a match that goes the way it went today is actually a good sign if you ask me.

Three points in the bag. End of. Bobby and the boys will sort it out. Onwards and upwards.

we had people before the game saying we will win 7-0, people putting money on 6-1 etc...

we aren't as good as many believe. we looked the same as we have since xmas, we have struggled to break teams down and kill games off. we absolutely need to improve and sign new players, and our squad is very thin.

please no more 'we score when we want' or any of that rubbish, lets not become rags.

Don't talk shit! We should have been 5-0 up after an hour.

This guy is a nailed on rag.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.