City V Southampton post match discussion

Re: Congratulations Southampton

They had an effective game plan which nearly worked. They have good energy levels and defended well.

Silva was psyched out by the goalie for the pen, watch it again and notice how he pointed to his right before Silva took it.
Why didn't Tevez take it?

lee-mcfc said:
defence was so poor..but thank god we won.
need to stop doing it the hard way.

Hart - 5

Clichy - 6
Kompany - 5
Lescott - 4
Zabba - 5

Yaya - 7
Rodwell - 6

Silva - 5
Nasri - 8

Tevez - 7
Aguero - na

Balotelli - 6
Dzeko - 6
Kolarov - na
Thats better.

mancitydreamteam said:
Hahaha typical bluemoon responses on here. Rodwell was solid for 95% of the game. Makes one mistake and he's ridiculed for it. Well played rodwell solid debut. Nasri was quality today proving his worth. Silva needs to catch up but he will. Well played Southampton aswell

WOW. Cheers for that. I just posted regarding Rodwell being a fantastic signing, and will be great this year, without reading the usual BM bile [it assist with clarity]. Nasri is just warming up and I am surprised the Bobby hasn't rested Silva for a couple of games. But what do I know?

Thats bollocks, they were lucky it wasn't 8 fucking nil. Webb helped them. Oh and thier fans were cunts cheering agueros injury. Cunts , hope they go straight back down.

carlos92 said:
They had an effective game plan which nearly worked. They have good energy levels and defended well.

Our game plan is to exhaust who we are playing against. But for the last 20 minutes, we were the ones that were exhausted. I hope the next game isn't like this otherwise I don't know how much longer I can watch City.<br /><br />-- Sun Aug 19, 2012 7:25 pm --<br /><br />
de niro said:
Thats bollocks, they were lucky it wasn't 8 fucking nil. Webb helped them. Oh and thier fans were cunts cheering agueros injury. Cunts , hope they go straight back down.

Now, now.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.