City V Southampton post match discussion

fuck sake, i love football and city, but first game of the season over, i feel sick ot the stomach, headache, ive cut my foot open booting my xbox controller across the room (which is now in pieces). the cats are scared to death, and the mrs isn't speaking to me, due to my behaviour.

Hopefully that is kick up backside that's needed, for me it seems so obvious that we need more width we just get so narrow everything comes through the middle no space and teams look like they are happy to give up possession and ask us to break them down !

In my opinion perhaps look at keep Johnson and sign Sinclair two wingers which we don't have our only option for some, width is to bring on kolorov or Milner ? Neither of these two are out and out attackers for all their effort we need more in final third from wide areas.

Positives from today obviously three points, thought rodwell done well except his one mistake, dzecko scored and nasri really really looked up for it

pudge said:
At 1-0 we had plenty of chances to put the game to bed, we didn't and we almost got punished for it. If Sergio hadn't had to go off it might have been less stressful.

Also the same could be said if Dave would just smash the fucking ball!

Credit to Soton but, I agree, we made work of it. Silva could have had us 3-1 up (that is assuming everything else up to then went the same way, which we all know would have not been the case) and he had a poor match. He is not match fit, it seems, so it is strange he was included. He will improve and Merlin will return. Kompany look well of today from the very beginning--I have no idea why but I am sure that will pass as well.

We will improve.

Damanino said:
Missing your chances will cost you. We should learn it.

Mancini wont be happy with this 3 points, we werent good in attacks and conceded two goals against Southampton.

For me Nasri had a good game, and not many other... Maybe Tevez in the first half.

Silva was shocking, it was worse than his form last year from January. In the Euros he was all right setting up goals etc, scored in the final too, maybe he needs more time.

Dzeko missed from close, Balotelli too they need to have a better conversation rate.

And hopefully Agüero will be back soon but that injury didnt look right at all.
They need to talk more???

Akai said:
was it only me who felt Mancini was stubborn for not bringing De Jong and push Yaya in front?

I guess he really wants him out!

You can only assume we have signed DDR or Martinez

Shirley said:
Silva was psyched out by the goalie for the pen, watch it again and notice how he pointed to his right before Silva took it.
Why didn't Tevez take it?
Tevez isn't good at em.Silva doesn't know how to take them.I think Nasri would be a good bet.

Re: Arrogance

Damocles said:
mansour's tow ropes said:
can blues have a reality check please.

we had people before the game saying we will win 7-0, people putting money on 6-1 etc...

people thinking we will walk the league without any new signings

we aren't as good as many believe. we looked the same as we have since xmas, we have struggled to break teams down and kill games off. we absolutely need to improve and sign new players, and our squad is very thin.

please no more 'we score when we want' or any of that rubbish, lets not become rags.

This guy is a nailed on rag.

why, because i am not totally deluded and biased?<br /><br />-- Sun Aug 19, 2012 6:28 pm --<br /><br />
Rammyblues said:
Noticing a lot of low count posters recently coming out with a lot of raggy type comments.

2100+ posts is low? dickhead get off your high horse

Cheadle Blue said:
fuck sake, i love football and city, but first game of the season over, i feel sick ot the stomach, headache, ive cut my foot open booting my xbox controller across the room (which is now in pieces). the cats are scared to death, and the mrs isn't speaking to me, due to my behaviour.

Great, isn't it? :)

Glad that's done. First couple of games are like cup finals...tell you nothing..you just have to win.

All about Aguero now. Let's hope the guess of not too bad is right.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.