City v Southampton pre match thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
In addition to seeing how things look at the half between the rags and the foxes...
Real Madrid plays mid-table Sociedad on Saturday.

Seeing what their squad looks like, and then how things are going with the Rags... i hope Pellers has a Plan A (need a result- possibly at the cost of UCL fitness) and a Plan B (we can afford a draw or even a loss)

Make the call at the half of the Rags game...

err no thanks. Not really a good idea - is it?

Conversely, surely those who know they won't be here next season will want to shop window themselves rather than advertise they don't give a feck - unless they are retiring that is.

If so then Bony must be auditioning for a move to Fleetwood and Yaya will be a sure bet for any Sanatogen ads that are going.

If so then Bony must be auditioning for a move to Fleetwood and Yaya will be a sure bet for any Sanatogen ads that are going.

I think you understood the point I was making, but you feel the players will play without passion and determination - your call, but not mine

BTW, feck all wrong with Fleetwood. Climbed over the wall to watch them many a time in my youth :)

o
I think you understood the point I was making, but you feel the players will play without passion and determination - your call, but not mine

BTW, feck all wrong with Fleetwood. Climbed over the wall to watch them many a time in my youth :)

Vardy did well there. Bony might learn to shoot if he went there then. :)

I only think players who will be here next season benefitting from us being in the top 4 are likely to fight harder in matches than those for whom they know they will be elsewhere win, lose or draw.

It is human nature that you fight for your own interests and survival a tiny bit harder than for someone else's benefit.

o

Vardy did well there. Bony might learn to shoot if he went there then. :)

I only think players who will be here next season benefitting from us being in the top 4 are likely to fight harder in matches than those for whom they know they will be elsewhere win, lose or draw.

It is human nature that you fight for your own interests and survival a tiny bit harder than for someone else's benefit.

But it is their benefit, just not for this club. There could be an argument the other way in that those who know they will be here next season can relax a little

Personally I'd try and rest most of the team that played Tuesday we have a bit of a gap above the rags and I can't see them winning on Sunday.. Next week is so important for us and Madrid are there for the taking.

Forget about leaving Sergio out, I've got £20 on him for the golden boot again!
Did u do the free £2 bet every time Sergio scores from Paddypower if you bet £20 or more,absolute gift,did it last year as well and cleaned up.

True, had forgotten about Les Arses. However, they have Norwich and Villa at home. Do not want to go into the Arse game needing to win. We will have a better idea of what's needed after the rags play Leicester. If the rags win, then I say we should play the best possible XI v Saints. We are not necessarily going to tinker our way into the top 4. It needs to be full on now, especially if the rags beat Leicester (minus Vardy). We need to forget about Arsenal, and do a bit of maths to see how many points maximum we need to qualify. As it stands, that is 7. It may change before we play Saints.
Yeah it's a tough call,realistically we have to go all out for top 4 while hopefully not affecting our chances of CL glory,easier said than done tho.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.