City v Southampton pre match thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
For Sunday's game, by lineup announcement, Pellers will know exactly what we need from the game.

Correct me if I'm wrong but the rags will still be playing when Pellers has to announce the line up, perhaps 15 minutes to play.

Totally 100% agree. I can see this whole situation being mismanaged by MP and going tipped up to leave us hung and dry!!
We've been in the same situation for the whole of April, playing 8 games in just over 3 weeks, with the squad being rotated each game. We've been unbeaten through this period, why do you think he's going to mismanage it now?

He's had a below par season, but this last month Pellegrini has managed extremely well.

Hart
Zabs VK Mangala Kola
Yaya Delph
Sterling KDB Nasri
Aguero

I don't think Kompany will play twice a week for us too many times in the future. But if he does its more likely to be RM and Arsenal rather than Southampton and RM. I can't see him playing RM-Southampton-RM-Arsenal. 4 games in under a fortnight. I expect he'll spend the weekend in Manchester working on his fitness.

Totally 100% agree. I can see this whole situation being mismanaged by MP and going tipped up to leave us hung and dry!!

Your on a winner there mate as no matter what he does, if we lose, you can play your hindsight card and have a good old whine.

So you have a fighting chance, perhaps you would tell us exactly what leaving us hung and dry is now (before the event)

We've been in the same situation for the whole of April, playing 8 games in just over 3 weeks, with the squad being rotated each game. We've been unbeaten through this period, why do you think he's going to mismanage it now?

He's had a below par season, but this last month Pellegrini has managed extremely well.
Agreed, I was very frustrated by his decision making for most of the year in the league but to me, he has been the best manager in Europe last few months in terms of tactics and team management.

He - and the club as a while - desperately need some luck now with injuries, esp with players like nasri or Sterling. Our last few games will need pressing from the front and we can't do that with the same players playing every 3 days.

I would rather go with two up front in bony and nacho this match and give Aguero / KDB a rest for Madrid.

Pubs for Southampton? All I know is the Yates's. Happy enough in there but would welcome alternative suggestions.

We're not in a champions league semi-final everyday, so...

Hart
Zaba Otamendi Mangala Kolarov
Fernandiho Delph
Nasri Toure Sterling
Iheanacho.

I like this team but would also rest Fernandinho and Otamendi

Hart
Zaba Tosin Mangala Kolarov
YaYa Delph
Nasri Iheanacheo Sterling
Bony

Yaya will be out I think people will laugh but I think he may go with this

hart

zaba
demi
mangala
kolarov

delph
fernando 45 diniho
navas 45 kdb
sterling

aguero 45 bony
kelechi

obviously won't make all 3 at halftime but would look at bringing them players off

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.