City v Southampton pre match thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Difficult decisions to make for the manager selection wise. I'm guessing there will be too many changes and our back up players (Sterling, Bony, Delph etc) just aren't good enough to beat a decent Saints side. 2-0 defeat.

I think it will be down to the arsenal result with Norwich who he picks..because i cant see scum winning their next 3

Really difficult choices to made here. If we don't win this, we end up putting unnecessary pressure on ourselves and the rags could end up replacing us in the top 4. I don't think I could stomach the rag cunts bragging.

I think it will be down to the arsenal result with Norwich who he picks..because i cant see scum winning their next 3

Hope you are right but if we give them a sniff by losing Sunday and they have won v Leicester they know it is in their hands over those three games and they are certainly all winnable.

The idea of Morinho in Champions league and Klopp in Champions League and Pep in the Europa will be like a lottery win to the UK media. Could even cost us a few players this Summer too. Getting CL at the expense of one or both of these will tempt anyone with offers from more than one club.

Though I guess making a CL final could do so, too.

I understand the need to rotate Sunday and am sure we will do some of that. It is vital Nasri can play. That takes some pressure off. Though he is unlikely to be 100% if he can.

It is a tough dilemma given the importance of these 3 matches in 7 days but the bottom line is we cannot afford to lose without relying on other teams slipping up. If either Arsenal or United do then it will likely alter things - not necessarily in the starting formation but certainly in how quickly some changes might get made.

I do agree that Pellegrini has handled things managerially much better in the last week or two. So hopefully he will find a way to negotiate us through this mess we created by being so poor earlier in the year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.