City v Southampton pre match thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Using Demichelis in any capacity, other than boot cleaner, unless we have to at this stage would be a disgrace.

Difficult decisions to make for the manager selection wise. I'm guessing there will be too many changes and our back up players (Sterling, Bony, Delph etc) just aren't good enough to beat a decent Saints side. 2-0 defeat.
That's the boy Danny you should give the pre match team talk on Sunday!!

Fernando and Navas need a break, they've played every game recently, Delph and Sterling to replace. Do you rest Aguero though??
I'm afraid he has to. He has started the last 15 games with only one significant substitution. He won't be much use on Wed or against Arsenal if he is not given a rest. I know it's a gamble but he looked sluggish the other night and their comes a point when it makes more sense to rest a player. I think the key to this game is frustrating Southamton then picking them off.

Kun will start the game if he wants to; MP won't stop him if he feels up for it.

Hart
zabba Mangala Ota Kolorov
Navas Delph KDB Nasiri
Kun Nacho

bring on:
Sterling for Navas
Nando/Dinho/MDM for KDB (MDM only if we are up and he feels like Nando really needs a whole day off)
Bony for Kun

Get at least a point- move on and prep for Real.

Rotation , rotation , rotation , all change for the Saints game , if we are serious about giving Real a game on Wednesday ,we have only got one shot at making the champs league final , we do not want any more injuries , CABELLERO ,- ZABS , MANGALA , MDM , KOLAROV - STERLING , GARCIA , DELPH , NEMANE - IHEANACHO , BONY , that is still an expensively assembled team with 9 internatonals , and we will still have a chance to beat the goons and swansea to get 4th spot.

Rotation , rotation , rotation , all change for the Saints game , if we are serious about giving Real a game on Wednesday ,we have only got one shot at making the champs league final , we do not want any more injuries , CABELLERO ,- ZABS , MANGALA , MDM , KOLAROV - STERLING , GARCIA , DELPH , NEMANE - IHEANACHO , BONY , that is still an expensively assembled team with 9 internatonals , and we will still have a chance to beat the goons and swansea to get 4th spot.

Yes I would agree with that

That is the team that Van Gaal would choose if he could pick our team as well as his. Though I suspect it will not be a million miles out.

Hart will play - though - he wants to based on his post Tuesday interview in the tunnel. And we need players that want to play.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.