City v Spurs Post Match Thread

gooner2 said:
Ducado said:
gooner2 said:
Their is no need to be rude mate. We can engage in civil discourse you know. Why do you have to be so rude.

Gooner just log of for the night you are starting to annoy, we welcome supporters from other clubs and we have some really decent ones, but you are starting to become annoying

Why i am become annoying. I have praised city for their peformance today.

Does this mean we have a gooner and a gooner 1 on here?

FrostyNRG said:
Congrats from a Spurs fan. Might end up being a blessing for us as it exposed a lot of weaknesses many of us feared were there. Obviously gutting to see such capitulation though.

That performance from City, for me, suggests you are title winners elect. None of the other competitors are capable of that kind of scoreline without really playing to their best - which I don't think City actually did. Your away form has to be an anomaly in my opinion and assuming that does improve I can't see beyond you for the title. Neither of Chelsea or Arsenal have the same ruthlessness in front of goal and that is going to be the key I think.

I agree Frosty that we weren't at our best and for a twenty minute period in the first half it could have gone either way. We are just so good going forward we can blow teams away during short spells.

gooner2 said:
Ducado said:
gooner2 said:
Their is no need to be rude mate. We can engage in civil discourse you know. Why do you have to be so rude.

Gooner just log of for the night you are starting to annoy, we welcome supporters from other clubs and we have some really decent ones, but you are starting to become annoying

Well it's not like you had other options now-is it??

Funny old game! I thought we were average first half despite having the better chances and winning 3-0, but first 20 minutes of second half we were superb.

Excellent display from Sergio, Negrado, Zab, Fernandinho, Navas and Nasri - what a season he's having!

Superb City, now let's do it away!!

gooner2 said:
Ducado said:
gooner2 said:

I think it just how you come off.

We don't need an Arsenal fan to validate our performance, or analyse us defensively.

It leaves a bit of a foul taste because you haven't won anything in 8 years, yet you constantly hold Arsenal on a pedestal, like they are what we should be aiming to emulate.

With a due respect, we are better than you. We have been for 4 seasons now and 12 games this year doesn't change that fact.

samharris said:
gooner2 said:
Ducado said:

Mate i have always be fair in what i said about city. I stlll backed you to stay in title race even when you lost to sunderland. Why can,t you play nice. I am respectful to you. why can,t you be respectful to me.

@BluePhil8 said:
gooner2 said:
Ducado said:

I think it just how you come off.

We don't need an Arsenal fan to validate our performance, or analyse us defensively.

It leaves a bit of a foul taste because you haven't won anything in 8 years, yet you constantly hold Arsenal on a pedestal, like they are what we should be aiming to emulate.

With all due respect, we are better than you. We have been for 4 seasons now and 12 games this year doesn't change that fact.

gooner2 said:
samharris said:
gooner2 said:

Mate i have always be fair in what i said about city. I stlll backed you to stay in title race even when you lost to sunderland. Why can,t you play nice. I am respectful to you. why can,t you be respectful to me.

what I posted wasnt disrespectful...it was the truth.. sorry if it came across differently..

Fernandinho is really grown on me as a player every game I see him he is getting better and I think himself and Yaya are gathering a very good partnership in central midfield, It's not easy for the two lads in there because most of the time there playing against 3 central midfielders, Fernandinho's so energetic and his work rate is exceptional brilliant to have him back from injury today.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.