City v Spurs Post Match Thread

Ducado said:
Champions2012! said:
Ducado said:
Last thing from Glory Glory, it made me laugh but how the hell did he become a Spurs fan!

Maybe he's Jewish

Plenty of Jewish City fans!

-- Sun Nov 24, 2013 7:45 pm --

Found a worse Spuds forum than Glory Glory this lot really are arrogant

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.thefightingcock.co.uk/forum/threads/man-city-a-the-adebayor-derby.7940/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.thefightingcock.co.uk/forum/ ... erby.7940/</a>

Just been dicked 6 - 0 an they still have the audacity to refer to us as Shitty. They can only dream about
being as crap as us.

Shadz69 said:
mammutly said:
Seems like gooner2 is getting a load of abuse for nothing.

He just posts the same 'facts' over and over from thread to thread.He adds very little to a discussion other than these 'facts',it's no wonder he gets some people's backs up.

Granted, a lot of what he posts could be replaced by "ditto", but I don't think that warrants the abuse he gets.

He could be more interesting as the opposition view when we play Arsenal, so I hope he is back by then.

prestonibbo_mcfc said:
Ducado said:
Champions2012! said:
Maybe he's Jewish

Plenty of Jewish City fans!

-- Sun Nov 24, 2013 7:45 pm --

Found a worse Spuds forum than Glory Glory this lot really are arrogant

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.thefightingcock.co.uk/forum/threads/man-city-a-the-adebayor-derby.7940/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.thefightingcock.co.uk/forum/ ... erby.7940/</a>

Just been dicked 6 - 0 an they still have the audacity to refer to us as Shitty. They can only dream about
being as crap as us.

"Cream always rise to the top: Lamela is all class and will give it to City"

Deluded pricks..

steviemc said:
Clinical performance. Good to see Nasri and a few others playing with a smile on their faces.

I noticed that. Kun let him down with a shit pass on one occasion so he turned to Aguero and....laughed. What a difference a season has made to him.

mammutly said:
Shadz69 said:
mammutly said:
Seems like gooner2 is getting a load of abuse for nothing.

He just posts the same 'facts' over and over from thread to thread.He adds very little to a discussion other than these 'facts',it's no wonder he gets some people's backs up.

Granted, a lot of what he posts could be replaced by "ditto", but I don't think that warrants the abuse he gets.

He could be more interesting as the opposition view when we play Arsenal, so I hope he is back by then.

He does'nt bother me at all and when Le Arse's inevitable collapse comes it will be all the sweeter to have him around after all his crowing but there are other Arse fans on here with a better understanding of the game who could do the oppo view plus a better grasp on the English language.

What a wonderful game from start to finish! So many positives but if I have to mention one player it's the Beast. His 2nd goal (know first was an own goal but hey) and the cool pass to Yaya were amazing. How good was that goal btw, absolute beauty!

Was very worried before this game but glad I was proven wrong instantly. Only thing I can complain about is Guidetti not getting playing time instead of Garcia but that's hardly worth mentioning.

Also a great performance from the back four and Pants, want to mention Demichelis especially, very calm and composed!

Glad to see Dinho back as well, if he doesn't get the nod instead of Paulinho for the WC, that's a huge shame!

And remember, this was without Silva and Vinnie! Sort the dark away days out and we are champions come March!

Another impressive home win and performance. Negredo's goal was outstanding,Clichy
seems to have woken up from his long slumber and Aguero is having that break through season in which he takes his game to another level. Fernandinho acquitted himself well and if this continues he will be sure to get a place in that over-political Brazilian team.

Now it is up to the players to get those away wins in the forthcoming games and at start righting wrongs.

sir baconface said:
steviemc said:
Clinical performance. Good to see Nasri and a few others playing with a smile on their faces.

I noticed that. Kun let him down with a shit pass on one occasion so he turned to Aguero and....laughed. What a difference a season has made to him.

Same happened against the Rags and commentator said they were all playing with a smile on their face.
Just got to start telling 'em good jokes, away from home.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.