City v Spurs Post Match Thread

Dubai Blue said:
gooner2 said:
samharris said:
[/color]

Well it's not like you had other options now-is it??

Mate i have always be fair in what i said about city. I stlll backed you to stay in title race even when you lost to sunderland. Why can,t you play nice. I am respectful to you. why can,t you be respectful to me.
Because you're a fucking bellend, that's why.

Again you resort to foul abuse. Not very nice of you mate. Anyway if you hate me then that is fine. If you don,t like my posts then ignore them . If you want rid of me go to the moderator.

MillionDollarDream said:
Having faith in Demichelis as he's settling in nicely, do we need to buy a CB in January or can we hold off till the summer as many of the greats won't be cup tied? He had a great game today for us and looked good in the air. Him and Lescott looked really calm and cool at the back.

No,we must buy a top class right sided c half if we can,lescott did a great job on Adebyr when he came on,Demichelis played well but Fernandinho took so much pressure off IMO

Sorry to all you City fans, but Gooner2 is starting to get my shackles up. I won't clog up the thread replying to him any more.
Soz again.

gooner2 said:
hallstreetblue said:
samharris said:
what I posted wasnt disrespectful...it was the truth.. sorry if it came across differently..

Kin ell lads, just cool it now. Gooner, no one is being disrespectful. It's all football talk this. Some people do have a point about the way you come across about your club though. I'm sure you're a good lad though. Just praise us a bit more though please :D

Fair enough mate and i will cool it on praise for my own team but some people went personal with lies about me being a wum or another poster. That was out of order and went beyond football talk.

I will praise city. You have one of best attacks in europe, one of best strikers in the world, have great fans, play wonderful football and have great history. You have one of best center backs in europe, have two wonderful midfielders in toure and silva. Have a lot of depth and have good people like paddy at your club overseeing development. You have a great man city tv which gives behind the scene acesss. You have great away fans.

Your a great club and have one of the best forums on the internet.

I

Kin ell dude, don't stop there :)

Ducado said:
Last thing from Glory Glory, it made me laugh but how the hell did he become a Spurs fan!

Re: OMT Tottenham Hotspur Vs Man City

I work with 4 City fans
My boss is a City fan (I'll get a call before 8am tomorrow, guaranteed)
My parents are both City fans

Yes, tomorrow morning is going to be fun....thanks Tottenham, you've done it again

Maybe he's Jewish

Champions2012! said:
Ducado said:
Last thing from Glory Glory, it made me laugh but how the hell did he become a Spurs fan!

I work with 4 City fans

Yes, tomorrow morning is going to be fun....thanks Tottenham, you've done it again

Maybe he's Jewish

wailing wall is gonna be busy tonight..

gooner2 said:
Dubai Blue said:
gooner2 said:
Mate i have always be fair in what i said about city. I stlll backed you to stay in title race even when you lost to sunderland. Why can,t you play nice. I am respectful to you. why can,t you be respectful to me.
Because you're a fucking bellend, that's why.

Again you resort to foul abuse. Not very nice of you mate. Anyway if you hate me then that is fine. If you don,t like my posts then ignore them . If you want rid of me go to the moderator.
You're not my mate, you're a sad wanker of a WUM. And if by some miracle you are actually an Arsenal fan, you're not doing them any favours whatsoever. Just fuck off and leave us to it.

if anyone fancies a read
<a class="postlink" href="http://outsideoftheboot.com/2013/11/25/man-city-6-0-spurs-tactical-analysis/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://outsideoftheboot.com/2013/11/25/ ... -analysis/</a>

Champions2012! said:
Ducado said:

I work with 4 City fans

Maybe he's Jewish

Plenty of Jewish City fans!<br /><br />-- Sun Nov 24, 2013 7:45 pm --<br /><br />Found a worse Spuds forum than Glory Glory this lot really are arrogant

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.thefightingcock.co.uk/forum/threads/man-city-a-the-adebayor-derby.7940/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.thefightingcock.co.uk/forum/ ... erby.7940/</a>

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.