City v Spurs Post Match Thread

Really enjoyed smashing them today, I can't stand spurs supporters, they are like a mixture of the most deluded Newcastle and cocky arsenal fans rolled into one.

However I wish them all the best for old Trafford next week, but i think they will get another good bumming...

AVB is a complete and utter idiot

@BluePhil8 said:
gooner2 said:
Ducado said:
Gooner just log of for the night you are starting to annoy, we welcome supporters from other clubs and we have some really decent ones, but you are starting to become annoying

Why i am become annoying. I have praised city for their peformance today.
I think it just how you come off.

We don't need an Arsenal fan to validate our performance, or analyse us defensively.

It leaves a bit of a foul taste because you haven't won anything in 8 years, yet you constantly hold Arsenal on a pedestal, like they are what we should be aiming to emulate.

With a due respect, we are better than you. We have been for 4 seasons now and 12 games this year doesn't change that fact.

I'm just in from the game and here is my two penneth about our Cockerney friend, you can't tar every Arsenal fan with the same brush but the recent treatment of Nasri when visiting the Emirates with Chamak (sp) says a lot about their club.... bitter bastards who have done next to nothing for years, bar qualify for the Champions league annually. Further exemplified by the vitriolic treatment of Adebayor also when he scored against them...

If I were a Gooner i'd shut the fuck up till May once I'd won something....

There are plenty of Gooner forums, why pollute ours?

By the way, we were immense today!!!

argyle said:
Prestwich_Blue said:
I thought Spurs had done some really good business this summer but either it looked better than it actually was or AVB has fucked them up completely. I thought they'd easily get 4th over Arsenal but that looks a poor bet right now.

Thought the same. Beginning of the season I really thought Spurs had done well in the transfer window.
They really should have bought an instinctive goal-scorer though. Someone like that Jermain Defoe bloke would knock in a few for them.

Cheadle Blue said:
Really enjoyed smashing them today, I can't stand spurs supporters, they are like a mixture of the most deluded Newcastle and cocky arsenal fans rolled into one.

However I wish them all the best for old Trafford next week, but i think they will get another good bumming...

It's at shite hart lane....

samharris said:
Prestwich_Blue said:
St Helens Blue (Exiled) said:
I don't actually think we played at full tilt today. I thought when we scored Spurs had a chance or two to level but after that it was all one way traffic.
Without VK,Silva aswell.
Isn't it amazing what a good thumping of Spurs does to improve the morale.
AVB looked totally drained in his post match interview and I am sure Souness is a City fan because he is so complimentary about us.Even Hoddle was.
I loved doing the Poznan again today...Brilliant atmosphere aswell thanks to the team.
Well done City and well done MP-Bang on the money today
If you're happy then I'm happy and if I'm happy then we're all happy. ;-)

The only things that are not happy are bunny's cos bunny's only ever get mentioned when theyre not happy.. Why dont happy bunny's ever get mentioned??

If you get me drift!!
Course happy bunnies get mentioned, hence the phrase "chuffed as a bunny".

prestonibbo_mcfc said:
sir baconface said:
steviemc said:
Clinical performance. Good to see Nasri and a few others playing with a smile on their faces.

I noticed that. Kun let him down with a shit pass on one occasion so he turned to Aguero and....laughed. What a difference a season has made to him.

Same happened against the Rags and commentator said they were all playing with a smile on their face.
Just got to start telling 'em good jokes, away from home.
Get Jason Manford on the team bus. But NO singing.

Rammy Blue said:
Cheadle Blue said:

It's at shite hart lane....

Shit sorry mate, I thought it was at the swamp! That will be very interesting then

M.E.N. headline tomorrow:

"Manchester clubs share 10 goal bonanza!!"

Loved it today, we didn;t even play that well in midfield and at the back and still smashed a six and a clean sheet. Hope Spuds get their act together for the rags at the lane next week.

gooner2 said:
Dubai Blue said:
gooner2 said:
Mate i have always be fair in what i said about city. I stlll backed you to stay in title race even when you lost to sunderland. Why can,t you play nice. I am respectful to you. why can,t you be respectful to me.
Because you're a fucking bellend, that's why.

Again you resort to foul abuse. Not very nice of you mate. Anyway if you hate me then that is fine. If you don,t like my posts then ignore them . If you want rid of me go to the moderator.

according to gooner our game today was a must win , and when we have to win , we do it in style . Its a pity his sad little tippy tappy football club cant win when they have to . Probably the biggest bunch of bottlers in the premier league , well we have played yooonited and spuds and declared just after half time , i just hope we dont let up against the "southern jessies" and give them a hiding they will never forget , i think double figures is achievable.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.