City v Spurs Post Match Thread

Dubai Blue said:
gooner2 said:
Dubai Blue said:
Because you're a fucking bellend, that's why.

Again you resort to foul abuse. Not very nice of you mate. Anyway if you hate me then that is fine. If you don,t like my posts then ignore them . If you want rid of me go to the moderator.
You're not my mate, you're a sad wanker of a WUM. And if by some miracle you are actually an Arsenal fan, you're not doing them any favours whatsoever. Just fuck off and leave us to it.

You're not my mate, you're a sad wanker of a WUM. And if by some miracle you are actually an Arsenal fan, you're not doing them any favours whatsoever. Just fuck off and leave us to it.

60740-Ryan-Gosling-clapping-gif-I3QV.gif

Stoned Rose said:
Dubai Blue said:
gooner2 said:
Again you resort to foul abuse. Not very nice of you mate. Anyway if you hate me then that is fine. If you don,t like my posts then ignore them . If you want rid of me go to the moderator.

He has gone for the evening no need to bother about him now

Ducado said:
Stoned Rose said:
Dubai Blue said:

Out of interest, do you PM those that are evicted or do you just turn them off?

GornikDaze said:
Ducado said:
Stoned Rose said:

I hear they are 'frazzled' by a reverse surge of Norweb's finest!

Dave Ewing's Back 'eader said:
GornikDaze said:
Ducado said:

I hear they are 'frazzled' by a reverse surge of Norweb's finest!

Ouch! Kyle Walker experienced something similar this afternoon :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.