City v Spurs Post Match Thread

r.soleofsalford said:
Ducado said:
Something a little strange in the crowd today (from twitter)

BZ3ObpwIcAApAei.jpg

i thought you meant the blue elephant bottom centre

Funniest thing I've ever read on bluemoon. Even an elephant parked in front of there goal today wouldn't of stopped us scoring.

Manchester_lalala said:
r.soleofsalford said:
Ducado said:

BZ3ObpwIcAApAei.jpg

i thought you meant the blue elephant bottom centre

Funniest thing I've ever read on bluemoon. Even an elephant parked in front of there goal today wouldn't of stopped us scoring.
Ahh, but where's Wally?

NVM, just spotted him in spuds goal...

Ducado said:

BZ3ObpwIcAApAei.jpg

Saw this bloke before the game, Beast on the back of his shirt. He was by himself, makes it a tad less funny and more like a mental case

karen7 said:
Der Bomber said:
Lifted off Glory Glory:

Re: OMT Tottenham Hotspur Vs Man City
Quote Originally Posted by Mumorn View Post
We won the possession, the passes in the opposition half, the short passes and the touches in the opposition area.

Yes, we conceded six goals, but we were clearly the better team.

Just spat my tea out

I didn't. But I spat my coffee out.

American Werewolf .... Bluemoon and all that?
weird.jpg

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UFLQS12z8K4[/youtube]

gmckennasell said:
gooner2 said:
Dubai Blue said:
Because you're a fucking bellend, that's why.

Again you resort to foul abuse. Not very nice of you mate. Anyway if you hate me then that is fine. If you don,t like my posts then ignore them . If you want rid of me go to the moderator.

according to gooner our game today was a must win , and when we have to win , we do it in style . Its a pity his sad little tippy tappy football club cant win when they have to . Probably the biggest bunch of bottlers in the premier league , well we have played yooonited and spuds and declared just after half time , i just hope we dont let up against the "southern jessies" and give them a hiding they will never forget , i think double figures is achievable.
A team takes after its manager. Arsenal are spineless.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.