City v Stoke - 23/04/16 - Pre Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fernandinho. Does he play doesn't he? We can't possibly play Real without him. We should be able to beat Stoke without him.

He, Sergio, De Bruyne, Sagna and Clichy are now our unmissables.

For me, best xi, and De Bruyne, a Fernandinho & Aguero off as early as possible.

.............Hart....
Sagna.VK.Mangala.Clichy.
..Ya Ya Fernandinho...
Navas De Bruyne Silva/Sterling.
......Aguero.........

Madrid.

Same back 5.

Fernando in for Ya Ya and Silva or Sterling. Probably Sterling and Silva tomorrow.

Hey guys big blackpool fan here and of all the horrific things oyston has done to my beloved blackpool its the efect on the new generation of young kids who just dont want to know
I have 2 kids and today my oldest is 11 and tomorrow im doing the unthinkable and taking him to his first live city game as unfortunately hes devided to be a blue.
This morning watching him open his card and seeing his reactin on seeing his ticket was the most bitter sweet moment of my life.
So tomorrow he ll be there
Cheers oyston

Welcome to the wonderful world of Manchester City, hope your son really enjoys his first game. Fair play to you for taking him. Shame what Oystons have done to your football club. Blackpool has some good history and the ground is decent. Good luck, hope you start to move up the league again.

I'm taking my nephew to his first game tomorrow. Does anyone know roughly what time the team arrives? He'd love to see them arriving at the ground.

Stoke will be more interested in kicking shit out of the City players than trying too win the match

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.