City v Stoke - 23/04/16 - Pre Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Players get there around 90 minutes before kick off. City usually live broadcast the players entering the ground via facebook and it's not too far before the team is announced which is an hour before kick off

Is Sterling going to play? Because this game is crucial, Liverpool probably gonna win Euro League, so 4th place most likely give City nothing.

Is Sterling going to play? Because this game is crucial, Liverpool probably gonna win Euro League, so 4th place most likely give City nothing.

Yes it will. There will be FIVE teams if Liverpool win Europa.

Fourth only goes if City win the CL as well as Liverpool win Europa and someone else finishes 4th.

As there cannot be SIX teams.

So we are the one team Liverpool winning Europa has zero affect on.

The rest have to worry though if we do win the CL and Liverpool the Europa.

If anything, we should have been resting a few this game not vs Newcastle away.

May have been able to get away without Dinho tomorrow at home vs a Stoke side without much to play for. Going to a resurgent and absolutely desperate Newcastle away with the CM we did was a bigger risk.

That is no longer the case. 5 teams from a nation can enter now if one of their teams win the Europa League. The only situation that 4th would not be enough would be if we win the CL and Liverpool win the EL and we finish below 4th. Would be hilarious if we won and Liverpool did too and Rags made 4th.

Haha had to read that a few times, I think i get the gist of it.

Do you mean "Stoke have lost the last couple of games, i would like see us put a few goals past them" ?
Yes mate lol i was working in stoke for few weeks after they beat us earlier in the season it was like they had won the league!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.