City v Stoke - 23/04/16 - Pre Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm taking my nephew to his first game tomorrow. Does anyone know roughly what time the team arrives? He'd love to see them arriving at the ground.
the video's of our home games tunnel cam it's always 90 mins before kick off
They come down to dressing rooms. Would suggest 2 hours before kick off to get close
to front of barriers.

stoke are 11/1 on betfair. good price imo

Ludicrous overs given their results and from against us in recent times and the fact that all the pressure is on us to perform and open them up and the fact they are are basically drilled to play on the counter attack away from home.

Leslie is an average manager make no bones about it but he is one of many who has a decent record against MP as he knows he is a one trick pony.

Ludicrous overs given their results and from against us in recent times and the fact that all the pressure is on us to perform and open them up and the fact they are are basically drilled to play on the counter attack away from home.

Leslie is an average manager make no bones about it but he is one of many who has a decent record against MP as he knows he is a one trick pony.
A "one trick pony" who has dealt with hiddink,jose, blanc and klopp at various times this season,winning silverware and getting us to the semi finals of the champions league.

stop putting your own manager down. he compares very well to all the rest this season,under difficult circumstances.

A "one trick pony" who has dealt with hiddink,jose, blanc and klopp at various times this season,winning silverware and getting us to the semi finals of the champions league.

stop putting your own manager down. he compares very well to all the rest this season,under difficult circumstances.
Shhhhhhh! Folks like to believe their own lies. I say let them :-)

Shhhhhhh! Folks like to believe their own lies. I say let them :-)
i try not to bite ,but every now and again i see comments about MP that i cant let pass without responding.
Such a classy man,no eye poking, no rolling around on the touchline grappling with the opponents winger,no v erbal abuse to other managers whislt on the touchline,silverware tucked under his arm,taking City into unchartered waters,a determination to entertain and score goals.a reluctance to carry out nasty attacks on refs,...just Manuel doing his job,and still our own fans see fit to label him a one trick pony.ffs.
The game of football needs more characters like MP. and less of the dickhead win at all costs mentality (aka cheating) shown by others.

vs Stoke
Hart
Zabaleta Kompany Mangala Kolarov
Fernandinho Toure
Navas KDB Silva
Aguero

vs Real Madrid
Hart
Sagna Kompany Mangala Clichy
Fernando Toure
Fernandinho KDB Silva
Aguero

The game of football needs more characters like MP. and less of the dickhead win at all costs mentality (aka cheating) shown by others.

Whilst his personal qualities are beyond reproach, he has largely underachieved during his time at City given the resources available to him.

No messing around in this game with the lineup, field a strong team, try and get it wrapped up in 60 minutes so they don't expend too much energy:

Predicted lineup:
----------------------------Hart
Sagna---------Kompany--------Otamendi--------Clichy
---------------Fernandinho-----Toure
Navas--------------------KDB-----------------------Silva
-------------------------Aguero

vs Madrid:
---------------------------Hart
Sagna-------Kompany/Otamendi--------Mangala--------Clichy
---------------Fernandinho-----Fernando
Navas--------------------KDB-----------------Silva/Sterling
-------------------------Aguero

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.