City v Stoke - 23/04/16 - Pre Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hughes, Pardew, Klopp, Wenger even Van Gall has out thought Pellegrini this season.
It would be a real stretch of anyone's imagination to suggest that he was even remotely tactically astute.
Tactically he is on a par with Stuart Pearce. Agent Clueless leaves him for dead.
I presume that's based on managers he's lost to, I could give a very impressive list of managers he's beaten, did he out think them? I'm not going to list them though because it's a nonsense argument, made even sillier by saying he is on a par with. Pearce.

I presume that's based on managers he's lost to, I could give a very impressive list of managers he's beaten, did he out think them? I'm not going to list them though because it's a nonsense argument, made even sillier by saying he is on a par with. Pearce.

How many Many managers of top 6 sides has he out thought and beaten this season so far?

Hughes, Pardew, Klopp, Wenger even Van Gall has out thought Pellegrini this season.
It would be a real stretch of anyone's imagination to suggest that he was even remotely tactically astute.
Tactically he is on a par with Stuart Pearce. Agent Clueless leaves him for dead.

proper rag.

4 nowt City and no pissing about.

If we turn up as you say. I hope Manuel remembers there's a game today and not just on Tuesday.

I don't envy his position right now. European glory, whilst unlikely, is a huge thing, not only for him personally, but the club. Top four is also hugely important. I don't buy into this he wont be here so he is throwing it though.

I suspect he's loving the challenge though

i try not to bite ,but every now and again i see comments about MP that i cant let pass without responding.
Such a classy man,no eye poking, no rolling around on the touchline grappling with the opponents winger,no v erbal abuse to other managers whislt on the touchline,silverware tucked under his arm,taking City into unchartered waters,a determination to entertain and score goals.a reluctance to carry out nasty attacks on refs,...just Manuel doing his job,and still our own fans see fit to label him a one trick pony.ffs.
The game of football needs more characters like MP. and less of the dickhead win at all costs mentality (aka cheating) shown by others.

spot on.

How many Many managers of top 6 sides has he out thought and beaten this season so far?
As I said I'm not doing it, stupid, he beat him and he beat him so he's better than he his ,playground argument.

As I said I'm not doing it, stupid, he beat him and he beat him so he's better than he his ,playground argument.

How convenient

There is a reason we are clinging on by our finger nails to a top 4 spot - just!
We should win today comfortably. However if we get beat I really do think we have blown it.
Not to finish in the top 4 is simply unthinkable with the squad we have and the investment we have made
in the team. If we don't qualify then the manager has to carry the can.

N
How convenient

There is a reason we are clinging on by our finger nails to a top 4 spot - just!
We should win today comfortably. However if we get beat I really do think we have blown it.
Not to finish in the top 4 is simply unthinkable with the squad we have and the investment we have made
in the team. If we don't qualify then the manager has to carry the can.
Never, said he shouldn't, and he is being replaced with a better manager. It's your reasoning that he is on a par with Pearce because lesser managers have happened to beat him.
If you think that argument works here's an idea, write yourself a list of your top managers, then cross out any beaten by Pellegrini or any body else on your list of managers you think have out thought him and see who you are left with and maybe that man should be our manager, let us know who that great man is.

Need a win today. Great we have the semi final but need to concentrate. Stoke were abysmal against spuds but bet they are fired up against us

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.