City v Stoke - 23/04/16 - Pre Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
A hard fought victory today. Hopefully those who play today go the extra yard to secure a decent result.

A "one trick pony" who has dealt with hiddink,jose, blanc and klopp at various times this season,winning silverware and getting us to the semi finals of the champions league.

stop putting your own manager down. he compares very well to all the rest this season,under difficult circumstances.

Hughes, Pardew, Klopp, Wenger even Van Gall has out thought Pellegrini this season.
It would be a real stretch of anyone's imagination to suggest that he was even remotely tactically astute.
Tactically he is on a par with Stuart Pearce. Agent Clueless leaves him for dead.

Hughes, Pardew, Klopp, Wenger even Van Gall has out thought Pellegrini this season.
It would be a real stretch of anyone's imagination to suggest that he was even remotely tactically astute.
Tactically he is on a par with Stuart Pearce. Agent Clueless leaves him for dead.

To be accurate, you need to add the inept officials out thinking Pellegrini too

Fully expect these lot to raise their game against us like they usually do.

Exactly!
But I can guarantee you that our manager has not given that a single thought all week.
He also will have not thought about how Hughes will set up his team and the tactics that he will deploy.
I was as at the Stoke away game earlier in the season and it gives me the shivers every time I think about it.

Exactly!
But I can guarantee you that our manager has not given that a single thought all week.
He also will have not thought about how Hughes will set up his team and the tactics that he will deploy.
I was as at the Stoke away game earlier in the season and it gives me the shivers every time I think about it.

Go on then, show us the guarantee

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.