City v Stoke Post Match Thread

We need to hire an assassin or some shit to get rid of phil bardsley. The rag **** always fucks us over

MeatnSpudsMCFC said:
Best right back in the world and he's sat on the bench. As was Dzeko, I seem to recall Dzeko running riot against Tottenham and then Mancini stuck him on the bench the next. Right now Dzeko is better than Aguero.

Can't see why Zab didn't start today. Sagna had a poor game... needs to whip some crosses in instead of lofty floaty annoying ones.....

chestervegasblue said:
Manchester_lalala said:
We need to break the bank for reus, if silva or Nasri don't play well we're fucked. No pace in the team at all and that's what you need vs these teams. Weekend ruined for me the bunch of over paid unfit pricks.

Wow.

Can you explain to me why you seemed shocked at my comment? Everything I said is bang on, Navas made a slight difference with his pace but stoke was already comfortable and confident with containing us.

Silva and Fernandinho were uncharacteristically poor. We were awful but Stoke set out to do what 95% of sides do when they come to the Etihad and credit to them they pulled it off.

this place is one of the worst places to be on after we lose, the amount of knee jerk overreactions. I've already read, we should sell certain players, kompanys shit and we aren't gonna win anything. grow a pair, we didn't win. we can't win every game

Feed the Elk said:
It's the game plan we've always struggled with. Unless we can get a scrappy goal or wonder goal we're basically fcuked - it's not physically possible (as in physics won't allow it) to walk through big burly cloggers

This is where things like corners and free kick come into the equation though.

Oh and that seldom seen kid called 'shooting from outside the box'.

That performance was very 2012/13 imo.

Mrmcfc[color=#0000FF:2x74n3nl] said:
To stokes credit they doubled, sometimes tripled[/color], up on the wings, stopped Kolarov getting in behind and drilling the crosses in. Took away one of our most dangerous moves, and it led to a mass of bodies in central areas with no room to maneuver.

That means we should move the ball quicker because there is space elsewhere, if 3 defenders are involved.

Shit result but not flapping yet, moaners get a grip.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.