City v Sunderland Post Match Discussion Thread

Why people also always tend to point to ATTACKERS.

We scored THREE goals at home - should be more than enough against Sunderland.

CONCEEDING THREE IS UNACCEPTABLE.

That's why we lost - DEFENSE.

Simples.

samharris said:
BillyShears said:
We were rubbish, as we have been for the most part for the last two months. Those saying we're still in it - please tell me how you expect a team devoid of ideas, drive, and desire, until it's too late, to suddenly turn this around and pick up maximum points from our remaining games ?

Absolutely devastated with what I've just seen. A penny for the thoughts of the decision makers in Abu Dhabi.

I would hope that the players get the spark back that was there at during the first 3 months of the season.. Its there somewhere,I just hope they find it for the tough games coming up..

If they dont we wont challenge..

Did you copy and paste an old post of yours? From say, February?

Jumanji said:
Matt the Giant said:
pudge said:
Not much wrong with the line up/subs, the players themselves just didn't perform, next question.

I'm sorry, but that kind of excuse just doesn't work.
Now, who's fault is it that the players didn't come in to this match the way they should have?

I said it before, I think Mancini is a decent tactician, but he is a poor man-manager. Very poor... and a lack of communication is what stands in way between us and the PL title this year.
Mancini tried to get them to attack and up the tempo. He and Platt were very animate on the touchline.

The players want to take 5 passes before getting the ball anywhere instead of taking risks with passes like Pizarro.

Quite frankly, besides Yaya, our midfield lacks quality passers that can get the ball forward quickly and speed up the tempo.

Mancini ain't that good of a tactician, I mean he should've brought on Pizarro for Silva because with Silva, even off the boil, creates some chances/makes good passes alongside Yaya. When you take him out Yaya is left with no one to work with and thus we needed Pizarro because he has excellent vision and won't play tippy tappy shit.

Mourinho in please, Mancini has shown time and time again he isn't cut out for our dreams.

BillyShears said:
Chippy_boy said:
And just what has happened to Spanish Dave??? Yes, he's closely marked, but he has been since the start of the season. He just can't seem to find a decent pass any more. I have no idea what's gone wrong with him.

We're not moving the ball quick enough. He's having to come too deep to collect it. The forwards aren't making the kind of intelligents runs he needs. Full backs aren't getting forward fast enough. There's a litany of reasons why Silva isn't clicking.

nail on head

pudge said:
Before the game today, when you saw the line-up , did you think the team selected was capable of winning?

Did you not just read my post? It doesn't matter how good the team is on paper, it's how they perform as a collective.

I doubt that Mancini told the players to be consistently dodgy and nervous at the back.

What did he tell them because we scored two long range wonder goals and a penalty. Other wise our attacking play was as rubbish as our defending. There's going to be a procession of people wanting Mancini to be absolved of all blame, when that performance came on the back of a two day holiday he gave the players - after an equally poor performance at Stoke.

Silvex said:
pudge said:
Silvex said:
Oh so you would rather have Mancini, who gets so many line-ups/subs wrong?
Not much wrong with the line up/subs, the players themselves just didn't perform, next question.

Not much wrong? He played Dzeko without johnson/kolorav in the starting line-up ffs. The players play how the manager tells them to play like, tippy tappy shit ain't working for us.
Kolarov was in the starting line up[/quote]

Lol, not this game, I think it was stoke.

Adam Johnson = definition of a useless player. All the work rate and running around...just not enough BRAINS to make something out of it.

"Mate, you're more useless than AJ".

It sounds good too.

On last season's form we would be 4 points ahead of United. We have a 15 point improvement over last season so far. We are going to have a best ever season in the Premier League.

And you want to "blame" the manager. Crybabies.

Really poor performance today, the most worrying thing was the lack of fight and desire across the whole team, there are many players in bad form at the moment, think YaYa gave the ball away more today than he has all season

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.