City v Sunderland Post Match Discussion Thread

CITY FOR LIFE said:
Just back home from another £150 rd trip to watch a bunch of fucking lazy cu@ts who reminded me of Maine Road in the late 80's a complete fucking joke, having clocked up over a 1000 games today went down with the days at Stoke 5-2 losing at OT 5-0 0- 1 v Luton, it was a complete let down, Everton, Fulham, Swansea, Sunderland twice, we are not good enough and having been through the mill to many times I only pray that when the cu@ts do win it they don't do it at our place.
This isn't just today we have been shit since Xmas and its only the home record that has kept us where we are.
I know you are a loyal and true supporter. You must know we have seen a lot worse. If we are still in the title race by derby day are you planning on anything similar to the ticker tape style derby like 2010?

irish1888 said:
id love to see Balo and Edin even notice each other on the pitch-mark my words today we lost the premiership and Mancini will be gone thankfully at the end of the season

Thankfully you don't post often....

Say what you will.

It's never boring supporting City. Don't take that for granted.

The Stuart Pearce era gave us, as supporters, a snapshot of what supporting 'normal' clubs is like.
That's not for me.

Even today was high drama. I think some people are enjoying this season even if they don't realise it.

as turgid as we've been I could see us beating Arsenal in a backs-against-the-wall performance. The few blues that go down to the Emirates will out-sing the plastics and we'll sneak it.

Andouble said:
as turgid as we've been I could see us beating Arsenal in a backs-against-the-wall performance. The few blues that go down to the Emirates will out-sing the plastics and we'll sneak it.
Knowing City, we will smash Arsenal at the Emirates then when we play WBA at home.... lol

Pam said:
We're running out of time to put this right, aren't we. This is so horrible. It's going to take a sudden and unexpected return to form and some strange results elsewhere to recover the initiative. Can't see this happening, though.
running out of time?
with 7 games and 21 points up for grabs?
it only takes them lot to draw the next 2 games and us to win the next 2 games and we`re back in the lead....
i personally can`t see them lot going unbeaten to the end of the season,they have tricky fixtures,QPR and wigan have picked up form and everton will be buzzing being at wembley,their last fixture is at sunderland and look how they played today!!
it`s far from over mate and we wouldn`t be city if we did it the hard way...
plenty of twists and turns left my friend and i can see it going to the last game of the season...
keep the faith,it`s about to get exciting...:)

pudge said:
Andouble said:
Knowing City, we will smash Arsenal at the Emirates then when we play WBA at home.... lol

Aye. The nation is raving over Arsenal's form, glossing over the fact they've played the dreck of the league the past few months (fair do's they beat Spurs and Everton). Obviously we haven't been good but we can still go there and beat them.

What energizes me is knowing that even though I don't think Arsenal are very good, looks like they'll finish 3rd or 4th. If that is the quality of the 3rd or 4th best team in the division we will be around the top for a very, very long time.

Incidently, not often do BOTH sets of supporters leave a stadium feeling gutted. And it was some consolation that we deprived the Mackens of what Sky were dying to portray as a "historic win".

people keep banging on here about the strikers when it was shocking defending that cost us the game and potentially the league

Pam said:
Incidently, not often do BOTH sets of supporters leave a stadium feeling gutted. And it was some consolation that we deprived the Mackens of what Sky were dying to portray as a "historic win".

Forgive me but personally that is zero consolation. That's more like scraping the dead wood underneath the bottom of the barrel.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.